"Bunkhouse" available

Crapaud

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have two new bunk beds and three single beds set up in my pool room available for use over the Wee-kend. I'll try to post up photos in the morning.

They are available on a first-dibs basis.:)

Is a" pool room" a low level reference relating to weak bladders ? :pissl
Will these airheads and wee jibes never stop ? :thumb

Had problems with my photobucket account but photos here at last of bunkbeds and single beds in pool room:

DSCN3611.jpg

DSCN3612.jpg

Two beds have been reserved so far so two still available.

I would'nt mind having one of the beds but I am aware that I am only there for one night.so if anyone staying for two wants it they should have first dibs. I can always bring the Hymer but no bike if I do.If I can have a bed then I will come up on Bertha. Sid/ Proff, whatcha think.

Third dibs on a bed Please Syd.
We will be with you again for 2 nights if Kenny can ride that far:augie
Lyn. Edit: or floor don't mind.

Beds reserved as follows:

PW Cymru. He can have top bunk as unlike most tossers he's only small and light.:)

Belper Phil's mate Roy. Not sure if he's here for entire weekend or only first night like Phil?

How much? Got serious problems with his back and unable to camp. Pleased to here he has now been able to come:)

Bustupbiker/Lynn.

Pastyman if he comes on bike and not in Hymer.

Is there a bunk available for Thursday night only?
Just weighing up my options at the moment but I might come down Thurs. night, bunk down for the evening and then put the tent up for the rest of the weekend.
Or I might come down in the van. :nenau

Bunkhouse

Hi Sid,

Roy confirmed for the entire weekend, arriving with me Thur then travel back with Jaber and Mick DB1. Conformation for bunkhouse (pool-room) bed.
Food requirements on attendance thread. :thumb2

big thanks Sid

the offer of the "real bed" and a lift from Bill-h (top guy:thumb) has turned an impossibility into a reality

got my giddy head on already:D

at least i can take the wee-kend with me when i see the surgeon on wednesday

:D:D:D

i am surrounded by the finest of gentlemen!

David (how much)

Sid, definately comming on the bike now, can I confirm that I have one of the bunkhouse beds please.

Bet the tossers have started arriving by now, we've just got back from the Austin 7 holiday so getting my things together..... WWWEEEEEEEEEEEEE:thumb:JB

Back
Top Bottom