Trains & Planes and a Boxer twin.

Colban

Reaction score
Just flown in from LHR via a puddle-jumper connection in Vancouver to Portland,Oregon for my pre-tour walkabout.
Bit of a shock to find other places were colder and wetter than London.
What the hell;it's daft-o-clock in the morning and i'm in the Howard Johnson (the Ho-Jo!) for one night.An overnight trip from here to San Fran on the Amtrak coastal line with a hotel in downtown SF booked until the morning of the eighth.Will be trying my best not to get me arse reamed out by the Castro funny boys :ymca,so lets see what the San Fran wimmins are like.
A change worth mentioning.....ESTA has gone live at last so there's no need to fill in the green form (the I94) if you have your ESTA sorted properly.Its also surprising how quiet Heathrow gets when the BA strike hits home.Nowhere near as manic as usual.
All i have to do now is stay awake for another 2 hours to fix the jet-lag (awake for 24 hrs solid :eek:).

Interesting route you're taking to San Fran. Was that planned? Amtrak down the coast should be lovely. I've spent quite a bit of time in Vancouver, it's a great town, reminded me a lot of San Francisco in it's people and attitudes.

I do like the west coast.

Have a safe trip.

Col

Have a good trip down and see you next week!

My US phone number is 415.827.8784 and it will be live Monday evening your time.

If you want to pm me details of your Hotel in SF, I'll contact you when we get in:thumb

Col

Have a good trip down and see you next week!

My US phone number is 415.827.8784 and it will be live Monday evening your time.

If you want to pm me details of your Hotel in SF, I'll contact you when we get in:thumb

Hey Chris
This is Paul we just made it too New Mexico and are having a great time.The TAT is better than i expected and we have have had quite a few adventures. We are not sticking to Sams time table and basically enjoying the trip. My mobile is 662 202 8237 if we can meet up this would be great.

Regards

Paul

Back
Top Bottom