Off road ride

Skygod and myself was to be setiing off at 1400 Friday afternoon with who ever required a longer afternoons trail riding = all levels catered for plus a stop for Chips or summat for yer tea/evening meal :thumb2

But hes gone to work for the day instead :augie

So if anyone wants it I will still be there at 1400 but if there are no takers for this offroad /trailride I will either take whoever wants a ROAD tour of
N Derbyshire and the Dams

Or tag along with the later Trailride at 1600hrs

Please make yerself known if yer can and want a tour

I will be the old fart on a black r80GS :rob
Mick :thumb2

Sorry can't join you this w/e Mick - might be up for some gentle off roading next week?
Richard

Skygod and myself was to be setiing off at 1400 Friday afternoon with who ever required a longer afternoons trail riding = all levels catered for plus a stop for Chips or summat for yer tea/evening meal :thumb2

So if anyone wants it I will still be there at 1400 but if there are no takers for this offroad /trailride I will either take whoever wants a ROAD tour of

Mick, if all goes well I'll be there and ready to roll by 14:00 tomorrow so quite happy to tail end:thumb

if there is any space me and my mate will be up for some gentle offroad as we are on tourances:(

I should be there early enough for this off road:thumb

i can't camp this year due to work commitments, :rolleyes:

What time are you thinking of setting off on sat am. Don't want to be late :D

Back
Top Bottom