Friday Evening Trail Ride

PDiddy

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I'm planning a Friday evening trail ride, this will be biased to the larger "Adventure" style bikes so 8 to 1200s are more than welcome providing your running TKCs or similar (unless you are an off road God). I’ll be leaving the Lumb Farm car park at 16:30, please have enough fuel for at least 100 miles and it will be dark by the time we arrive back into Ripley. Add your name to the list, and I’ll see you on Friday – :thumb

PDiddy – 950SE

Count me in :bounce1

PDiddy – 950SE
Tobermory Womble - 1150GS

Will be with you in spirit as road tyres plus easily available alcohol equals campsite.... :beerjug: :beer: :beerjug:

Don't worry, I'll get you guys on the Anglian lanes sometime :D

Timings are going to be a bit tight - you couldn't save me a spot could you? It would make arrangements a lot easier if I can turn up, dump my kit and go again quickly.

(and I don't snore!)

Come on guys & gals, I've got some great trails lined up with SWMBO coming along to, there will be plenty of time to drink beer after the trail ride - :beer:

Yes please, I'm sure that I signed up for a Friday afternoon on another thread:confused:

Found MickDB and Ifans pm run so will most likely make the earlier one and miss this.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom