Ash

Oh Yes....
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just back from a day in Ripley.
Another first rate event and food,inmates a tad suspect as normal :augie
Thanks to Bryn and Lyn for all there hard work :bow :bow :bow

Tip Top

Thanks to Bryn & Lyn for another great event, even the weather was kind....most of the time :)

Thanks to Bryn & Lyn for another great event, even the weather was kind....most of the time :)

Thanks from me also, got back in a smidgen over 2 hours, roads seemed very quiet. The weather was a lot better than I expected, having managed to arrive early enough to pitch up my daft tent before the predicted monsoon arrived. I now know it doesn't leak. But it did chuck it down, at one point it was loud enough to drown out the snoring from the next tent.

Will add my thanks to all involved in making it a great weekend, currently waving goodbye to Holyhead, next stop Dublin then up the road and home for a shower.

Boats packed but my unwashed Tosser aroma guarantees me plenty up space to sprawl out for a nana nap. :rob

Big thanks to Bryn and crew for another great weekend from me and JustStan.
:thumb2:thumb2

Great weekend as usual. Absolutely knackered now, might have to have a quick sleep once I've dried the tent out. Thanks to Bryn and Lyn for another cracking weekend :beerjug:

And thanks to Toad for leading a cracking road road yesterday (and cooking dinner, breakfast, making tea etc etc etc :thumb)

My apologies for not making it, I was hoping to get along for a couple of hours on Saturday and buy a couple of people some well deserved pints but even that small window of enjoyment became closed to me. :mad:

See you at Abrasions do instead hopefully. :thumb2

Well enjoyed

Yeah, well done Bryn. Not many of us have the time or inclination to organise stuff so you must be commended!

I liked the two goons in the chicken hats.................

:D

I mean these goons...............

a>

a>

My first GSer 'do' and had a tip top time - I even shared a drink with att, what is the world coming to :eek:

So, yeah, thanks for putting the w/e together guys. hopefully see you again next year :thumb2

Oh, and hounerable mention to Skygod who travelled up from work to lead the excellent off road ride, only to then have to head all the way back to Essex again Saturday night :beerjug:

Andres

Thanks from me too.

Absolutely knackered and my feet are still cold, despite a soak in the bath with a medicinal Tossers Tipple....

Thanks!

:beerjug:

Again thanks Bryn and Co. for organising such a good weekend, thanks Spout for leading another good off road ride on Saturday, roll on November for the next one:thumb

Video taken by Paula (Mrs Pdiddly)

Don`t know if you will take a look at this thread Paula but if you do could you email that vid you took of my and Andy goofing about yesterday?

Hope you and Paul got back ok and we look forward to seeing you guys again - just keep an eye on the neighborhood eh?

:D

Mark
www.cymarcbikeparts.co.uk

Thanks to Bryn & Lyn for organising a good weekend.

Weather eventually behaved itself :D

Thanks to Att for the therapy! :thumb2

See you all soon .. I am off to find myself :D

Back
Top Bottom