Alaska 2012

Wow, never done anything like that before. Count me in if you think its OK for oldies like me(56)

Got the OK from the Missus subject to me being nice to her for the next 2 years! Any idea on costs yet?

Hi Sgt,

Put me down as a possible - need to see about time off and getting some off road training and how much of course!.

Cheers

Rob

Work said it would be OK to have the time off in principle (we are only supposed to take one week at a time during the summer months) and would get back to me to confirm:rolleyes:

They did and they have:bounce1

Will I need suncream?

Work said it would be OK to have the time off in principle (we are only supposed to take one week at a time during the summer months) and would get back to me to confirm:rolleyes:

They did and they have:bounce1

Will I need suncream?

Yes you will mort :Motomartin and industrial strength deet for the pesky mossies in Alaska:D

i am interested in this also,i'll get back to you bilco,gotta talk too herself and the job,:)

Honestly I'm not at all jealous and hoping if Brassmonkey wins the lotto he'll bung me a couple of bob.....

:tears

Honestly I'm not at all jealous and hoping if Brassmonkey wins the lotto he'll bung me a couple of bob.....

It's my 50th birthday prezzy to myself, so don't be jealous, just remember I'm closer to death:D

It's my 50th birthday prezzy to myself, so don't be jealous, just remember I'm closer to death:D

At the recent Killarney doings I was priveledged to be present at the poring over maps and discussions.....

Alaska

If I sell the family Jewellry and stay in for 12 months I could do this trip. Please PM me with the cost I am very, very, interested.
Regards
Bob Barnett

Hiya

PM sent... forward planning... but sounds good... :aidan

could have an Irish contingent :beerjug:

Cheers

Guys

I'm a bit tied up dealing with a family illness so will reply to pm's as soon as I can:thumb

Packer, full service, fresh tyres, everything tightened and strapped down before you go:D

I'll be doing bike preperation and packing thread in due course.

You kids!!

I'll be 57 by then according to my BC. I'm looking forward to it already.

Will I need to service the bike befoe I go Sarge?

What's all this age stuff? I'm planning to leave next June for the Pan American, solo, and I'll be 62 then. :rob Just got to keep getting this stuff done before the kids want their inheritance:augie

i am very itirested in this trip could u include me in your info pm list when u have time
thanks

Alaska - It's on my list!

Would also be interested in this trip. PM sent.:rob

All, apologies for the delay which was unavoidable:(

Anyway, back in the loop now so you should all have a pm. Please can you let me have your e-mail addresses when you get back to me as I can supply much more info:thumb

Looks like Ireland might be empty.......:aidan

Back
Top Bottom