Polo shirts

Hi folks, just a brief note to say there has been a (very slight) change of plans. In an effort to try and minimise hassle for everyone, ie you folks having to mess with monies on the day, these polo shirts can now be ordered from Lloyds Website

Just a matter of registering your details and ordering on the site with him, its easy peasy. The same goes for ordering stickers for the event, so if you do it once you won't have to do it again :thumb2

If everyone who has already ordered via this thread or anyone who wants to order could please do it through Lloyds Website and your polo shirts and stickers will magically appear at the weekend :clap

ps rumour has it that Lloyd will be giving away exclusive 'Dakar Decals' polos of his own to the first 5 people who put their order through!! ;)

Cheers :beerjug:

Stickers

Guys and gals, don't forget to order your event stickers also, it saves me running off too many (I will bring some extra just in case):thumb2

It is a brand new site and way of doing things,so please any suggestions on how to improve things don't hesitate to shout up!

Also if anyone is experiencing any problems or difficulties registering/ordering please contact me paddy@dakardecals.co.uk and I will be in touch!

Thanks for all your support, it's appreciated!

Lloyd:beerjug:

Congrats to Sterzam, Sgt Bilco and Frank1200 ... FREE Dakardecals Polo :thumb

Guys and gals, don't forget to order your event stickers also, it saves me running off too many (I will bring some extra just in case):thumb2

It is a brand new site and way of doing things,so please any suggestions on how to improve things don't hesitate to shout up!

Also if anyone is experiencing any problems or difficulties registering/ordering please contact me paddy@dakardecals.co.uk and I will be in touch!

Thanks for all your support, it's appreciated!

Lloyd:beerjug:

Congrats to Sterzam, Sgt Bilco and Frank1200 ... FREE Dakardecals Polo :thumb

STICKERS!!!!!!!!

YES PLEASE i'LL BUY ONE PLEASE!!!
Sort you out when i see ya..
Cheers
ERRRRRR Will i like it????
:rob

:augie OOOOOPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
sorry :rolleyes:
Will doooooo right now...
Cheers
:rob

He's very strict isn't he :D

:aidan

potkettleblack.gif

Hi folks, just a wee reminder, if anyone wants polos if you could order through Lloyds website in the next day or two and i can sort them out for delivery at the weekend :thumb2

t :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom