Thank you

Aidan1150

Nice but unfortunate husband.
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Many thanks from Mandy and I to all of you who came to Killarney to GS the Kingdom at the weekend.

In all there were 47 of you who took the chance that the weather would be kind and did we ever reap the reward. Kerry was wonderful with 15C on Saturday and sunshine all weekend.

Thanks to all of you that made the effort to come over from all parts of Ireland and the UK. We appreciate the distance you have to travel to get here.

Brian (Ravenbyrne) stepped in at short notice to ride sweeper on Saturday and did a grand job. Thanks buddy. :thumb2

It was great to see so many new faces there too along with our old friends. We hope you enjoyed your first UKGser weekend and that you will come again or travel across the water to some of the fine events run over there too.

Since March 2006 we have, with the able help of Jochen, ran a total of eleven events, ten weekends and a one night stand but now it is time that we stand aside and let someone else take over.

To all of you who have attended our events over the past five years we hope that you have enjoyed them and have left knowing our beautiful country just a little better than before. It has been our pleasure to have you along and we look forward to seeing you at future events.

To the new event organisers, we will gladly offer any help or advice if needed and will support your efforts as fully as we possibly can.

You may be glad/sorry to know that I will still be organising wee runs and fish dashes etc with my long standing partner in crime Jochen. Watch this space as they say. :)

Sorry I missed this one, Aidan / Mandy.
It clashed with another off-road bike weekend, unfortunately.
Been on a number of your events and enjoyed them all thoroughly, and probably even enjoyed the ones I can't remember. :beer::blast

Well done. Big boots to fill. :thumb2

Well done Aidan, you deserve a break, and appreciation for all you have done..;The pair of yee that is:aidan

See you again soon enough I hope, and sorry I could not hang around longer on saturday.

Great weekend

Many thanks to both of u from both of us for a great weekend, our first with the group and apparently ur last in organising one, however, no doubt we will hopefully meet up at other events. Again, many thanks for the warm welcome. P&A

thanks again aidan and mandy first off for making me feel so welcome at my first gs event and at every event you have hosted since
both myself and mrs 1200 had a fantastic time in kerry and it is a fitting end to all you both have done for the irish section events
it may take a few feet to fill your shoes but with your endorsement i am sure some will try (we all hope )
thanks again and looking forward to meeting you both on the road :D:D:D

From far and near you both made us all feel very welcome on our first gs'er weekends. Donegal was our first and from then you both have been a huge support in everything.
Always a big smile on arrival and in Kesh a lovely gift for all the ladies attending, Mandy I don't know how you managed half of what you did. :clap
Thank you from Ken & I from the great sites we seen and a friendship for a long time to come.
:kissy2:kissy2

That's all very well but who will mind the weather?
(Very sorry to have missed Kerry in the sunshine, looks great!)
Bin

After all the pleasure the three of you (including Jochen) have given to so many of us over the years you deserve a break.:comfort

Thanks a million for all the great times, rides and fun we've had. I am only sorry that I missed the Kingdom but I can't have everything (though I can never understand why not!).:thumb

Have you got a list of volunteers to pick up the reins?:augie

See you next year at something:thumb:thumb:thumb

:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

been millons of times but you dont forget a mandy and aidan special

(oh and that joch too :D)

whens fish dash northern edition happening :D :beer::beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom