FULLY BOOKED

abrasion

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well i am shocked to say at this late point i have to close the booking for welland, WE ARE FULLY BOOKED UP.
If you have paid or have messaged me to sort out payment on arrival then your in:thumb:cool:

I really cant fit any more people in .The camping field will be "cosy" and the pub may well be 1 out 1 in :D

Its a fabulous response as i was really only expecting about 20 people to be daft enough to do it:D

The landlady has requested that to help her out can we book times for meals.
She says she can manage about 15-20 people per hour at best as the food isn't precooked reheated mush.
Would really appreciate it if we could do this to help her out.

See you all there folks:beerjug::beer:

Ime sorry ime not going to be able to make this now:blast(work commitments), i have already paid but could you put my booking fee to charity please, have a great weekend everyone:thumb2

Sorry to hear that.

Catch up some other time. Thanks for all the support all along.:thumb2

The landlady has requested that to help her out can we book times for meals.

Tarka brekkies between 8.30am and 9.30am please.

Tarka evening meals between 5.30pm and 6.30pm please.

Do have oodles of fun, and don't irk the landlady if you expect another event in the same place.

Wish I could join you, but it's my lad's birthday party on Saturday afternoon, and that's non-skiveable. And Remembrance parade at the Church on Sunday morning.

Hope the weather is splendid for the time of year, and I look forward to seeing pictorial evidence of "interesting" behaviour.

Can I pop over just for friday evening ?

I will stand outside and bring sandwiches if necessary :augie

Back
Top Bottom