New Oil Cooler Cover

Mark Hooton

Cymarcbikeparts
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi guys (and gals) following a feedback frenzy I am hoping to have taken on board all the constructive comments and reflected them in this new design I have come up with. I now think it is ready to be posted in the vendors section just in case anyone is interested in buying on.

As always it is made from precision laser cut (not punched like some others :augie) stainless and hand finished by me if I can stay sober long enough. Following the feedback I have changed the design and I have enlarged the holes to increase airflow - it now has the largest holes (or gaps) on any cooler cover I have currently seen.

I now have them fitted to my GS & GSA. As I have always done I also try to offer any negative comments about what I make (life is too short). What I do isnt entirely for financial gain (but it helps!) and I get a bit hacked off with all the high volume mass produced `we will only tell you what you want to hear` BS so I prefer doing this as it is what I would like to hear.

My feelings are that it is a bugger to fit - it took me about 15 minutes of olympic messing about to get the fasteners to line up with the rear fixing brackets. also, and because I have gone for the increased airflow it will not stop flies, only rocks. One on the things which bug me are all the damn flies which get stuck in the cooling fins - there are others on the market which do stop flies but have much smaller holes - these are better at the job than mine will ever be but, dear client, it always remains your choice.

Apart from that then I guess it does a job, not the most stunning item of work I have produced but it has a purpose. price wise I think it`ll go out at £25 each.

Hope you like what I have finalised with all your kind support! :thumb

a>

PS I am still working on the tank guards to reflect all the kind comments.

Ta but.........

Ta mate, it was £25 quid plus the P&P (£4.50)! :tears

Oh never mind, I`ll send you one anyway................ :blast

Did you put your address on the paypal payment? If not can you email it to me on mark@cymarc.co.uk?

ta

ta - no need as I would have sent it anyway.

The price was just a `price` for the item and yes I should have mentioned p&p :blast

You are still getting it.................

:roll

Hi Mark have just sent you 29.50 via paypal for a cover thanks, they look first class, keep up the good work

Now all you need is a bolt on accessory made from all of the cutouts from the oil cooler cover and you'll be sorted......

Tom

Oil cooler cover

Hi guys (and gals) following a feedback frenzy I am hoping to have taken on board all the constructive comments and reflected them in this new design I have come up with. I now think it is ready to be posted in the vendors section just in case anyone is interested in buying on.

As always it is made from precision laser cut (not punched like some others :augie) stainless and hand finished by me if I can stay sober long enough. Following the feedback I have changed the design and I have enlarged the holes to increase airflow - it now has the largest holes (or gaps) on any cooler cover I have currently seen.

I now have them fitted to my GS & GSA. As I have always done I also try to offer any negative comments about what I make (life is too short). What I do isnt entirely for financial gain (but it helps!) and I get a bit hacked off with all the high volume mass produced `we will only tell you what you want to hear` BS so I prefer doing this as it is what I would like to hear.

My feelings are that it is a bugger to fit - it took me about 15 minutes of olympic messing about to get the fasteners to line up with the rear fixing brackets. also, and because I have gone for the increased airflow it will not stop flies, only rocks. One on the things which bug me are all the damn flies which get stuck in the cooling fins - there are others on the market which do stop flies but have much smaller holes - these are better at the job than mine will ever be but, dear client, it always remains your choice.

Apart from that then I guess it does a job, not the most stunning item of work I have produced but it has a purpose. price wise I think it`ll go out at £25 each.

Hope you like what I have finalised with all your kind support! :thumb

a>

PS I am still working on the tank guards to reflect all the kind comments.

Hi Mark, are these covers still available ?

I would say yes..at a guess.

Try the website...

Cymarc

Think they go for £40 now days.

Sent from a U11

Back
Top Bottom