Tosser camp out.Last orders for food wednesday

who changed my logo, whats that all about?

That would have been Mr Bounce (uncle Fester) he's done it in the past :D

Then he blames others, like me. Now you know I would not do that sort of thing or have a hand in it :D

Now off to work on my bar skills.:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

That would have been Mr Bounce (uncle Fester) he's done it in the past :D

Then he blames others, like me. Now you know I would not do that sort of thing or have a hand in it :D

Now off to work on my bar skills.:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Just had a text from KB claims it's not him :type but we know the truth don't we :D

Just had a text from KB claims it's not him :type but we know the truth don't we :D

Well, we all know that Mike (aka Enid Blyton) loves to blame a n other for his tom foolery, so Paul, look no further than yer maan.

Anyway....what's the emblem??

I just looked at the Bank Holidays for 2011, and they rather come in a lump in April&May :)
Not too far away from home for my first Tossers' event so I'm certainly up for this :)
Peter

I just looked at the Bank Holidays for 2011, and they rather come in a lump in April&May :)
Not too far away from home for my first Tossers' event so I'm certainly up for this :)
Peter

Wecome to the mad house, 100% you will have fun.

I will be the happy drunk one, that's not going to help, as so will the rest :D

Theme for tosser camp V4

The first camp, we had a mad drunk women, who did not drink but wanted to go for a swim !!

Second camp, we had the Honey badgers and Chad the lumberjack.

Third camp, we had the attack of the Honey badger by Chad, fire walking by Paul. Almost forgot Pimms bar by KB

So what will camp four bring us, rumours are that big Jon is going to dress up as tigger this time !! KB will be once again doing the Special Pimms bar !!??

It will be fun :D thats for sure :D

The first camp, we had a mad drunk women, who did not drink but wanted to go for a swim !!

Second camp, we had the Honey badgers and Chad the lumberjack.

Third camp, we had the attack of the Honey badger by Chad, fire walking by Paul. Almost forgot Pimms bar by KB

So what will camp four bring us, rumours are that big Jon is going to dress up as tigger this time !! KB will be once again doing the Special Pimms bar !!??

It will be fun :D thats for sure :D

Pimms bar will be there for sure :ChrisKelly :ChrisKelly:clap

Back
Top Bottom