DENMARK-HIRTSHALS Accomodation

Timolgra

reformed
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Could any of the Danes help please.

I need accomodation in Hirtshals for one night near the end of June 2011 for myself and partner with 2 bikes.

Any recomendations?

Thanks Tim.

I have emailed some friends who live in North Denmark. I will let you know when they get back to me Tim.

I need accomodation in Hirtshals for one night near the end of June 2011 for myself and partner with 2 bikes.

Any recomendations?

Thanks Tim.

-Are you coming to Oslo?
Please say yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! :bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

:clap Liv.

I need accomodation in Hirtshals for one night near the end of June 2011 for myself and partner with 2 bikes
we are in Hirtshals on the 27 of june,found a B+B close to the ferry port,they all seam about the same price,but my mate whos a tight wad says theres a camp site there so hes in is tent.

Any recomendations?

Thanks Tim.

How good to see... Someone asking for something on this forum and using "please" and "thank you"...

Rather refreshing... restores one's faith... :thumb2

I've used both these Tim...

www.hotel-strandlyst.dk & http://www.hotelhirtshals.dk

Both good - particularly when travelling with one's partner who may appreciate a night being spoiled once in a while away from the camping

How good to see... Someone asking for something on this forum and using "please" and thank you"...

Rather refreshing... restores one's faith... :thumb2

I've used both these Tim...

www.hotel-strandlyst.dk & http://www.hotelhirtshals.dk

Both good - particularly when travelling with one's partner who may appreciate a night being spoiled once in a while away from the camping

Splendid dear chap, I shall investigate both....rather, 'she' will.
Chin, chin:ChrisKelly

Cheers Andy, I'll pass them on to to 'her' who's sorting that side of things:thumb

Two nice camp sites with excellent and well appointed wooden Hytter (Huts) within a few minutes ride of Hirtshals, we have stopped at both, I can find the numbers if you want them. It is nice at that end of Jylland assuming it isn’t raining...

Make sure you blag up to Skagen before you catch the ferry, most northerly tip of the country and you visibly see the two seas meet.

long term parking in Hirtshals

Hello everybody,

I'm new on this forum and from Belgium.

I've found the forum by searching on Google. As I was reading this topic, I was wondering if anybody here could help me to find a secure long term parking for 2 cars and 2 trailers in Hirtshals, as we are traveling to Iceland in June from there, but taking the journey from Belgium to Hirtshals by car with the motorbikes on trailers. We plan to leave the cars and trailers there and go on the boat only with the motorbikes.

If anybody here has a good idea, I'd be very thankfull for your help

I will also create a new topic with this same question and of course, if I find another good solution, will post it here in order to share it with everybody who might need it :thumb

Best regards and many thanks in advance

Hello everybody,

I'm new on this forum and from Belgium.

I've found the forum by searching on Google. As I was reading this topic, I was wondering if anybody here could help me to find a secure long term parking for 2 cars and 2 trailers in Hirtshals, as we are traveling to Iceland in June from there, but taking the journey from Belgium to Hirtshals by car with the motorbikes on trailers. We plan to leave the cars and trailers there and go on the boat only with the motorbikes.

If anybody here has a good idea, I'd be very thankfull for your help

I will also create a new topic with this same question and of course, if I find another good solution, will post it here in order to share it with everybody who might need it :thumb

Best regards and many thanks in advance

I think you could turn up early and ask around as the locals seem friendly enough:)

Back
Top Bottom