The GSer's Invasion of Wexford April 1st - 3rd

Spear Ruler

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Join Ireland's first weekend away for 2011 if you dare, or be the 'Fool' who misses it! :):)

Venue: The Cedar Lodge Hotel, Carrigbyrne, Newbawn, Co. Wexford.

Cost: €125.00 P.P.S. includes set dinner Saturday night. €20.00 single suppliment. State you are part of the UKGSer Group.

www.cedarlodgehotel.ie/

The Hotel closes for month of January so be patient as they only have a skeleton staff on and an e-mail would be helpful.

For those of you who want to share rooms, most of you have done this before :augie, most of you know each other and who you are prepared to share with :augie............so PM each other or agree with each other before contacting hotel so tha you can get the better sharing rates and a compatable roommate :comfort.

DO NOT CONTACT ME I AM NOT YOUR MAMMY!:D

There may also be a field available beside the hotel for hardened campers and some generous roomholders may be prepared to offer the use of a shower :comfort:comfort

Well that's it for now! Great roads promised as always. Mountains and coastal areas.........so get booking.

Geraldine

:clap

Count me and Mrs Toad in for this.

I'll mail the hotel:thumb2

And just a stone's throw from Rosslare....:clap:clap **

**If they're running any sensible ferries at this time of year :blast

For those of you who want to share rooms, most of you have done this before :augie, most of you know each other and who you are prepared to share with :augie............so PM each other or agree with each other before contacting hotel so tha you can get the better sharing rates and a compatable roommate :comfort.

DO NOT CONTACT ME I AM NOT YOUR MAMMY!:D

You're dead right!! They're all big enough and bold enough and ugly enough!!!:augie

We're in:beerjug: E mail already sent:thumb

Is that a rate for two nights or three ?? (he asks hopefully....)

Fantastic!!! Something to look forward to! :D
Good on ya Geraldine! :thumb:thumb
I might even have to break my new years resolution for it. :augie
See ye all there :beerjug::bounce1

I'm in. :clap:clap:clap

Well done Geraldine. I was panicking for a while there would not be an event early in the year.:toungincheek

feckin fatal to say i am not your mammy. Mailbox will be burstin. What time is tea? For the love a jaysus.... Bin

Back
Top Bottom