Wapping's Wanders - Ardennes - 29/4-2/5

Couple of us locals might drop in to say hello

Hey Pressman, where are you from?

I live in Kortrijk and have been thinking to doing just that!

Will you guys use that hotel as a base of operations to make daily trips?

Hi Richard,

Apologies for the delay in responding on this and it was not due to the missus wearing the trousers as suggested by Mr Cook but rather that we have several trips planned and I had to coordinate. We are good to go for the Ardennes 29 April - 2nd May and I will be coming along solo - no doubt sharing with Mr Cook.

All the best

marc

FULL HOUSE ON THIS ONE

Wapping
ChasMill (and son, Rory)
Mr & Mrs Dxtans
NeilDD
SamD
North London Cookie
Wandering Star
Robroy

I make that eight bikes and ten bodies

====

I will PM you all later. SAMD EMPTY YOUR MAIL BOX PLEASE

If any punters are planning on going down to Folkestone the evening before, put a post up in this thread, please.

If any punters are planning on going down to Folkestone the evening before, put a post up in this thread, please.

Yes was planning on going down Thursday night. Haven't booked yet. Any suggestions?

Most punters seem to use the Travelodge, in the Ulrika Leisure Perk (or summat like that).

I'll be going down the night before - probably ride directly from work.

Wapping, sounds like you mean the Ashford Travelodge in the "Eureka" Leisure Park :)

This one? http://www2.travelodge.co.uk/search_and_book/hotel_overview.php?hotel_id=4

Rooms available on the 28th for £32.50

I was planning to get a cheap B&B in Folkestone (got one for £25 last year), but if there are others staying in the Travelodge I might book here as well. Anyone?

shhhhhhhhhhhhh

The three rebels are going down on the Thursday night but we decided to hop over the water and stay in St Omer.

:hide

Richards fault he took us to the hotel there on a previous trip :D

I'm heading through that way, on the route you gave me to get to Lux, 20 days before you. I'll post up pictures for those that haven't been before and may be interested.

I am surprised some of your party can remember where it was, let alone whether it was in St Omer or even France :beer::beer::beer: :D :beerjug:

Absolutely true Richard, they cant remember, they thought the town was Cambrai :blast strange how some remember the girl in the white trousers in the town square in the morning tho :drool

If my memory serves me correct, you and WW left the pub last about 1.30am once they had put all the chairs on the tables, bad influence methinks :)

Back
Top Bottom