On the Trail to Tibet

Madagascar

Yep, folks, I'm on the road once more.
This time I've gone to Madagascar - a place I've dreamt about visiting ever since camping on a Mozambique beach under a full moon and gazing out across the Indian Ocean. Although it's out of sight, knowing that there was this immense and slightly mysterious island out there.

And here I am, though a bit of a first as I'm without Thelma, who I've left in the care of Barbara Alam and Craig Carey Clinch for some much needed TLC while I'm away.

IMG_6973sm-M.jpg

It was just too expensive to bring Thelma.

Instead I'm on a bike I've bought out here- Suzi the Suzuki DR 350cc

Soft luggage courtesy of Giant Loop (and so far I've been VERY impressed)

IMG_7120sm-M.jpg

It's been an incredible trip so far - to begin with, this bike has got a metal rattling thing called a chain- I'll be having some fun with that

Sand, mud, dug out canoes and lots of adventures (and I've only be here 10 days!)

IMG_7161sm-M.jpg

IMG_7169sm-M.jpg

IMG_7183sm-L.jpg

IMG_7188sm-M.jpg

IMG_7196sm-M.jpg

However, Internet access is limited and slow, so I'm afraid I won't be able to post up on here much, and anyway, it's not a GS, so what the hell AM I doing here??!!

You can follow me in the usual places
my website mainly

Enjoy

Hi Tiff, glad to see you're still enjoying the travels. Dont care if you're riding a GS or not lady, you make sure you come back and tell us all.

:clap

Hello

Hi Tiff, glad to see you're still enjoying the travels. Dont care if you're riding a GS or not lady, you make sure you come back and tell us all.

:clap

Thanks Karen
I've now moved this to its own thread- I thought it looked a bit wrong!! I'll pop something in Heels on Wheels as well.

Total total absolute respect :nenau

Great work Tiff, may your shadow never grow less :thumb

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom