Bookings

mr badger

Reaction score
BOOKING OPEN AT LAST

The venue is the Angel at Larling, just off the A11. Easy striking distance for loads of great rides in Norfolk and Suffolk. Thetford is close for some sandy/muddy fun.

Here's the deal:

£25 per head includes:

• Two nights camping including good facilities for showers etc. in a 'roped off' part of the camp site. Nice field less than 100m from the pub
  • Stickers (or else there'll be a lunching (sic))
  • Basic buffet on the Saturday night. Decent local beer available.

Also:
  • Probably shirts if at least 10 people fancy one
  • Other food available at the pub at your own expense
  • Breakfasts available at the pub from 08.00 to 10.00 again at own evpense

More info on ride outs and other stuff to follow. We can arrange extra days camping before of after if you want an extended stay. Happy to show anyone around the area if you stop on for a bit.

There is limited B&B accommodation at the pub - book directly with them and chip in £6 towards the buffet if you do.

Pay in advance by Paypal boxer.beet@gmail.com or send me a cheque (pm and I'll send you my address).

EDIT - put your screen name in the messages box please - helps ID you.

We need at least 30 to make this work so come on, experience the exotic East for a change. Lots of interest from before so I hope you can make it.

Queries by pm please as I'm not going to be using the boxer beet mail account until nearer the event.

The beneficiary for any surplus will be SERV Norfolk, our local Bloodbikes group. We will be bucket rattling over the weekend too.

Contact here or on boxer.beet@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance

Tim

Last edited:
Book me in

Hi Tim,

Book me in, I'll PP you later this evening, and tell Mrs B if she needs a sweeper for the F&C run Friday then I'll be happy to sweep up the stragglers

Neil

OK, I don't count very well :blast

Bump!

Me and Keith Bouncer are in, Cheque will be with you by the end of the week. :thumb

You will know Keith, he is the ugly one :D

Me and Keith Bouncer are in, Cheque will be with you by the end of the week. :thumb

You will know Keith, he is the ugly one :D

That's simply a matter of opinion....and when I want your's, I'll give you it...:pullface :pullface :pullface

Just to let you know I was out with Womble on Saturday and we dropped in at the Angel, Larling. Campsite looks like a lawn, pub has Adnams and food looked good.
I did not see a campsite shop nor any in the area so bring all you need.
:)

Just to let you know I was out with Womble on Saturday and we dropped in at the Angel, Larling. Campsite looks like a lawn, pub has Adnams and food looked good.
I did not see a campsite shop nor any in the area so bring all you need.
:)

That's right. I'll flag up nearby supermarkets. There's a Sainsbury's at Thetford.

I'll havve a car there so can get a few basics in if you letr me know in advance what you need,

Thanks but the panzer will carry all I need. Sun loungers for all would be appreciated!
l Looking forward to the trail riding and the Apres ride beer :)

Errrrr, any requirement to actually have a GS to pop my head round the door and say hello? (The GS is on the to do list, slightly side-tracked by a house purchase recently!)

The bike does have two cylinders, they're just in a V formation and it's Italian rubbish instead of German rubbish!! :aidan

Errrrr, any requirement to actually have a GS to pop my head round the door and say hello? (The GS is on the to do list, slightly side-tracked by a house purchase recently!)

The bike does have two cylinders, they're just in a V formation and it's Italian rubbish instead of German rubbish!! :aidan

All welcome.

:Duchess

Well, I don't see why not. I look forward to seeing East Anglia again. :thumb

PP on its way. :beer: Put me down for a T Shirt as well please; Large please.

Back
Top Bottom