Loud shirts

Yesterday I asked my wife to buy me a loud shirt - Bad move.
Today, she called me at work and said "I found two loud shirts, one sort of conservatively tasteful but still loud or the other which is very loud." :eek
Foolishly I said I'll leave it up to you - Bad move #2.
This afternoon during my late tea-break with a colleague she proudly displayed the most hideous shirt ever :yikes :ymca :barf
Mark (my work mate) had a wry grin, coughed and continued to eat his pasta & tuna.
My wife said try it on, see if it fits..... So I reluctantly tried it on and much to my embarrassment by now my work mate was struggling to contain himself and he coughed again and almost choked on his lunch!! The wife then said look, its like something a Chipendale would wear, it has velcro fastening down the front :eek: at this point, I needed to use my St John's Ambulance First Aid skills to good use and conduct the Heimlich Manoeuvre or abdominal thrusts as the technique is professionally known on my mate who by now was struggling to breath and trying to fight me off while I held him around the midrift from behind wearing a hideous pink loud shirt. :augie

The last bit is a joke about the abdominal thrusts but the rest is true.

I'll need several beers before I wear the shirt, it is absolutely SHITE. :surrender

Yesterday I asked my wife to buy me a loud shirt - Bad move.
Today, she called me at work and said "I found two loud shirts, one sort of conservatively tasteful but still loud or the other which is very loud." :eek
Foolishly I said I'll leave it up to you - Bad move #2.
This afternoon during my late tea-break with a colleague she proudly displayed the most hideous shirt ever :yikes :ymca :barf
Mark (my work mate) had a wry grin, coughed and continued to eat his pasta & tuna.
My wife said try it on, see if it fits..... So I reluctantly tried it on and much to my embarrassment by now my work mate was struggling to contain himself and he coughed again and almost choked on his lunch!! The wife then said look, its like something a Chipendale would wear, it has velcro fastening down the front :eek: at this point, I needed to use my St John's Ambulance First Aid skills to good use and conduct the Heimlich Manoeuvre or abdominal thrusts as the technique is professionally known on my mate who by now was struggling to breath and trying to fight me off while I held him around the midrift from behind wearing a hideous pink loud shirt. :augie

The last bit is a joke about the abdominal thrusts but the rest is true.

I'll need several beers before I wear the shirt, it is absolutely SHITE. :surrender

Sounds about right.

:)

Putting my appoliges in

VERY HUNGOVER from a party in LONDON was hoping to drive up tonight

Saturday my sons 22nd Birthday and I have been asked to sort stuff.

Putting my appoliges in

VERY HUNGOVER from a party in LONDON was hoping to drive up tonight

Saturday my sons 22nd Birthday and I have been asked to sort stuff.

You must have known that in advance come on what's the real excuse :augie

Back
Top Bottom