Bonfire?

brassmonkey001

I should change this
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
It's been a pleasant evening tonight and it occurred to me if it's nice weather it would be nice to have a bonfire.
What do you reckon, Sid?

Si is bringing Bertha with him, si you have the fire lighter :D:D:D

Bonfire :blast
FFS Sids a Pyromaniac, he'd have 12 acres of Woodland ablaze in no time at all with any slight suggestion !!!:eek:

It's been a pleasant evening tonight and it occurred to me if it's nice weather it would be nice to have a bonfire.
What do you reckon, Sid?

:blast is the next question going to be "...and could you provide marshmallows on sticks..."

ALF ???? The Zombies will go for the easy pickings first...

Bonfire :blast
FFS Sids a maniac, he'd have 12,000 acres of Devon ablaze in no time at all with any slight suggestion !!!:eek:

Erh, I do have a bit of "previous" when it comes to bonfires...

My last bonfire in Jersey led to a fire engine turning up at my house and several firefighters jumping over the garden wall. I got a warning from the Fire Chief not to burn certain items that had created dangerous black smoke too close to Jersey's airport. Nearly created a major international incident with the airport having to be closed. Very embarrassing as SWMBO was working as PA to the Fire Chief at the time.

Much safer here in Devon miles away from any civilisation. :) Wife might not be too happy as my bonfires have been known to get slightly out of control. A large tractor tyre "accidentally" rolled onto a bonfire last year and that produced a stunning display with 30 ft high flames.

On balance it might be better to keep me away from bonfires.
Sorry, but piss ups and bonfires don't go well together. Some idiot might throw something on the fire (petrol, aerosols, Trippy) and it could cause all sorts of problems.:(

Some idiot might throw something on the fire (petrol, aerosols, Trippy) and it could cause all sorts of problems.:(

Im not coming as after selling the Guzzi I have fallen foul of the 'no airhead - no shaft drive - no admission rule' and cancelled my days off :(

I hope ths rule will be strictly enforced and expect anyone arriving who doesn't have an aircooled & shaft driven motorcycle to be turned
away at the gate!

Im not coming as after selling the Guzzi I have fallen foul of the 'no airhead - no shaft drive - no admission rule' and cancelled my days off :(

I hope ths rule will be strictly enforced and expect anyone arriving who doesn't have an aircooled & shaft driven motorcycle to be turned
away at the gate!

Always has been, no exceptions, you must have an airhead... IF it's broken [as in Mikes last year] or being rebuilt as in PWCymrus 1st year thats different..Now fuck off and stop stirring it up wankboy :trippy

Er could I bring my Diversion 900?...if I can afford to come:blast

Or can get up at silly o'clock after an evening with you guys :friday and still be able to cook breakfasts :fnikefork

SumpRat

Simon

You don't count as an "attendee". You are classed as staff, my part time butler.:) We may refer to you as Jeeves.

All attendees comply with a very simple rule, that you own an air-cooled shaft drive twin cylinder motorcycle. Although most thought that meant BMW G/S it was widened to include other airhead BMWs such as my R100RS and then we also allowed Moto Guzzi and Urinals as they are close enough. We have a full sell out attendance at full capacity. Therefore we cannot made any exceptions or there will be no end to it. If we allow one non-airhead then there will be lots of arguement as to who/what/why.

Even BHT wanted to come but when I asked him if he had an airhead and he replied in the negative then he was politely told he couldn't come.:)

It IS very exclusive this gathering. It is more exclusive than the Royal Wedding, thousands went to that but only 50 come to this.:D I didn't get an invite to the Wedding so fuck em, even Prince Willy can't come to Airhead Wee-kend.

At the end of the day, its my house and my rules.:D

Cheap airhead on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BMW-R80RT-/190540873349?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item2c5d1efe85

Still got two weeks to buy a bike. Nobody said it had to be a runner.

Feckin hell Sid ,you must be sober.
that was brillant!

Back
Top Bottom