Virtual Wee-Kend

Shame

Im sure it will be a good event as Sid has put alot of work into it.
If I wasn't working I would have accepted his invite to call by for a pint.[/QUOTE

Well if you get the chance pop round, always good to meet up:thumb

It seems there's a few people have had to drop out for various reasons which is a real shame but I'm sure there won't be much of Barbs curry wasted.
Personally, I'm still clinging to the hope that some miracle occurs and I can go in the morning. But I know that's never going to happen. And god knows I could do with being there. :(

I'm in :beerjug:

Might be in the bushes for most of it, but looking forward to a virtual breakfast................I'm starving :thumb

Just seen the guest list for both :tosser

Syco going on about how his wean got his knee down and Trippy going on about his wean batting for England ina field of dreams type storyline

Feck that I'm going to stick pins in my eyes laters losers :cool:

Popping my head in for a minute or two, seems a bit quiet:nenau

Ah sorted still had my ear plugs in, who's that chatting in the corner? FFS the scotch are here now where's those earplugs gone:flag:pullface

Why is it that the:flag icon looks like its holding a flag in one hand and a handbag in the other?

Shift over, late afternoon snooze needed:rob

Sorry I'm late, I had to work this morning.

Have I missed anything?

I shouldn't really be here, I didn't manage to buy a virtual airhead, couldn't find one at the right price. Can I have some of Babs' curry since I'm here?

Back
Top Bottom