GO ON A ROAD RUN

BAKERMAN

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
3 of us went out on the Plane today, stopped 4 times 2nd STOP was 1 hour 20 mins while 3 bikes documents were checked, 2 of the bikes weren`t on the Police regester and mine showed up as not insured.

Talk of conferscating my bike because Police records say I`m not insured, was cleared by Mrs B reading insurance doc details down the phone.

And me using my CAR REG to prove insured 3rd Party to carry on, all very sickening, as 6 POLICE AND 4 POLICE 4X4`s.

SO ANYBODY GOING ONTO S-BURY PLANE WITH THE HOGRAOST

V5
TAX disc
MOT
DRIVING LICENCE

Tyres checked

Number plate size NOT AN ISSUE !

3rd Time the LAND WARDEN wished to change the BYWAY shown on the OS MAP, and by this time I found myself giving YES and NO answers.

4th TIME was THE BRIGADER who just stopped to see if we were having a good day.:D

All above needs to be carried, or you are wasting everybodies time that could be riding.

law1.jpg

You couldn't make it up!

wow - thats a big turnout from the filth - all the other unsolved crimes in the uk must have been cleared up then ? :mmmm

Good job you were'nt using red diesel that would have brought in the police helicopter:blast
Mind you'd have been alright if you said you were pykies and just nicked them from someones garden shed.:mad:
no fixed abode police harrasment,human rights and all that.

Back
Top Bottom