Wapping's Wanders - 'Beginners' weekend 28/29 April - DEFINITE DATE

I'm still in for the 28/29th

Richard I had a sinking feeling that I was duped into booking the 21/22nd but on some freak accident by ignoring 'definite' I managed to book the 28/29th with Eurotunnel and Premier Inn but had told my wife 21/22nd. She is extremely disappointed that I am not going away sooner.:mad:

I good for 28/29, good thing I'm too dim to notice the title of the thread!

ok lets get this cleared please i have booked chunnel for 21/22 is this weekend still on plus anyone from west london traveling down night before as i am working in ealing and cant be arsed to travel to hereford friday night then back down saturday morning.

cheers

ok lets get this cleared please i have booked chunnel for 21/22 is this weekend still on plus anyone from west london traveling down night before as i am working in ealing and cant be arsed to travel to hereford friday night then back down saturday morning.

cheers

Pretty sure there are others going that weekend too.

But I am the 28/29

Maybe it a list of who is who for each weekend and wether they have booked accomodation or not..

ASFAIK

Cut and paste and make a list...

Wapping 28/29 hotel booked
Richie 28/29 hotel booked...
Justin Guitar looking forward to some rain... 28/29 booked?
NLC 28/29 hotel booked?

Agent2429 21/22 I don't know
LBL
TOM

cheers

I'm going from Richmond but the following weekend if you change your booking!

I'm going from Richmond but the following weekend if you change your booking!

blimey, moved from there not long ago after 23 years, now in the much sought after Hanworth area :eek

Oh yeah im there next weekend ( as most weekends) but not 28th, but fear not i have booked a table for your meals :thumb2

Be following behind you all, got the 8:50 train and onwards to the Black Forest via Verdun :D

Hey Richard

Do you have a sat nav file of the planned route? gpx?

Is there a set plan for meeting up or we all just meet at the ferry terminal?

Is there a list of who is still going?

Shall we all get a pint in somewhere near the Premier Inn where it seems many are staying?

How many questions are allowed in one post?

:)

Justin will you be bringing your guitar?

I am staying with the Wanderer at the exclusive Folkstone Premier Inn. Apparently even more exclusive than the Eureka Leisure Park. I'm skeptical.

My bike is long over due an oil change, will get it done on the Sat morning before we meet up. Will need to know sat morning which route you choose so I know where to meet you guys.:thumb

Justin will you be bringing your guitar?

I am staying with the Wanderer at the exclusive Folkstone Premier Inn. Apparently even more exclusive than the Eureka Leisure Park. I'm skeptical.

Unlikely I'll bring a geetar this trip. Only a short one and I don't have a watherproof case for it yet, or figured best way to keep it on!!

I'll be at the salubrious Folkeston Premier in too... planning to leave mid afternoon from London, so up for food and drink when I get there!!

See y'all soon!

Ive arranged good weather for you guys next weekend, i rode here yesterday through the worst wind and rain i have encountered on a bike:eek:

Sunny when i got here and a beer was waiting for me on the terrace after parking up, perfect :thumb2

PS sun is shining here now and i think i will go for a quick ride in my lunchbreak :clap

Ive arranged good weather for you guys next weekend, i rode here yesterday through the worst wind and rain i have encountered on a bike:eek:

Sunny when i got here and a beer was waiting for me on the terrace after parking up, perfect :thumb2

PS sun is shining here now and i think i will go for a quick ride in my lunchbreak :clap

So what is the name of the café

So what is the name of the café

Its well known to the tossers :D Saint Arnould but me and the owner Sandrine are coming back to England on Monday and flying to Malta on Thursday so it will be closed, pop over the bridge and the café called Le Soloel le vant is owned by Al he speaks very good english and is very funny, just say Lloyd sent you :thumb2

I also booked a table for you all in the italian so they are expecting you :eek:

Its well known to the tossers :D Saint Arnould but me and the owner Sandrine are coming back to England on Monday and flying to Malta on Thursday so it will be closed, pop over the bridge and the café called Le Soloel le vant is owned by Al he speaks very good english and is very funny, just say Lloyd sent you :thumb2

I also booked a table for you all in the italian so they are expecting you :eek:

Soleil levant

OK

Lloyd I hope you told them Tom is not in our group. We don't want to be sat next to the rubbish bin again. :augie

Back
Top Bottom