Invasion of Wexford Part 2

How about organising one there later in the year Gerry? Sounds like a good place.

Yeah suppose i could try, i work over there from time to time so i will get prices, any idea of date, and remember i couldnt organize a piss up in a brewery, but if there is interest i will have a go. And Spear Ruler dont be angry with me, i didnt mean to interfere, i was only suggesting a second option for you, xxx

Yeah suppose i could try, i work over there from time to time so i will get prices, any idea of date, and remember i couldnt organize a piss up in a brewery, but if there is interest i will have a go. And Spear Ruler dont be angry with me, i didnt mean to interfere, i was only suggesting a second option for you, xxx

No worries at all Gerry :comfort

Sneem is just a bit far for us to organise recckies for ride out etc but as you say you actually work there so perhaps for later in the year. It would give us something else to look forward to :thumb

Geraldine

Chris hopefully the ferries don't cause the same problems as last year. Be great if you can make it.

Los Vegas no less, hopefully we will meet up at some other event during the year.

Will this get the privilege of a place on the National Events listings, even though you're European foreigners, as a reminder for those running a noncommittal diary. :p

I'm severly overdue a visit to the Old Country and would like to be there. :beerjug:

Will this get the privilege of a place on the National Events listings, even though you're European foreigners, as a reminder for those running a noncommittal diary. :p

I'm severly overdue a visit to the Old Country and would like to be there. :beerjug:

...and very welcome you'll be:aidan

National Events, think she's in the process of posting

Sorry you feel that way, of the 30+ who attended the last one I had only one other negative comment:blast Otherwise the general feedback was very positive.

Unfortunatley you can't please everyone.

i thought it was a good venue, from what i remember :friday

Like to go on this

Hi
Can I put meself down for this one.
What about deposits ?. Let me know if you need some rubles .
John

Hi
Can I put meself down for this one.
What about deposits ?. Let me know if you need some rubles .
John

Hi John

You will be very welcome.

I am doing a little bit of research to try to get a best price for the weekend so if you can hang on to your cash (I know it's difficult when it's burning a hole in your pocket :augie) I will be back on shortly with all the details.

Geraldine

+1 health and weather permitting :kissy2

Sure isn't the weather always good on the Emerald Isle:rolleyes:

and don't be worrying, I'm state registered now, so I can legally stick things in you:kissy2

It would be great if you could make it:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom