Let's get started. An early Wander 17-18 March

Looks like the hotel is full.

But, I'll contact them tomorrow to see if I can sort somthing out for you, Richie. I have a bod coming from another site, who has a single but will share if I can find a twin instead. There is another hotel in Argoules, which can't be far away, have you tried that?

In the meantime I have set the routes out in Excel and will post them up here tomorrow. I aso spotted a small glitch in one of the routes, which I have corrected, too.

Looks like the hotel is full.

But, I'll contact them tomorrow to see if I can sort somthing out for you, Richie. I have a bod coming from another site, who has a single but will share if I can find a twin instead. There is another hotel in Argoules, which can't be far away, have you tried that?

In the meantime I have set the routes out in Excel and will post them up here tomorrow. I aso spotted a small glitch in one of the routes, which I have corrected, too.

Thanks for that, I did find another hotel only 1 mile away but did not ring. If I can get a room share that will be great.

Here are the two days' suggested routes in Excel:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14126843/Early Wander March 2012.xls

and the two tidied up routes:

The two small glitches were ones I was aware of and had meant to correct:

(1) Leaving Peronne, it's the right turn to Biaches on the D1. You can take the earlier local road along the side of the lake, joining the D1 one after about a mile but it's easier to take the proper right turn on to the D1 itself.

(2) A small glitch between Belle et Houllefort and Wierre Effroy, where Gamin routes you down a silly little road, just to cut a corner. I usually ignore it but have now corrected it once and for all.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14126843/Corrected routes - Earrly Wander - March 2012.gdb

sniff sniff, still might get the other hotel, but only if I can eat with yee...:beerjug:

Richie,

I can't see much trouble with you joining us for the evening nosebag and would be pleased if you could.

I'll tell the hotel we need one extra place.

All we need to then is to arrange where to meet up during the day. Bolezeel might be easiest, I guess? Can you pm me your mobile no. Please

Richard

Richie,

I can't see much trouble with you joining us for the evening nosebag and would be pleased if you could.

I'll tell the hotel we need one extra place.

All we need to then is to arrange where to meet up during the day. Bolezeel might be easiest, I guess? Can you pm me your mobile no. Please

Richard
Texted you on Monday Richard, my number is 00353877420443 It is a big weekend here in Tournai with the Carnival of Tournai, which is a good reason (for my liver) to not be here, I will sort something out and let you know, I am keen....

Hi Guys, Just had a PM from Kev, who unfortunately can't make it, I will take his place.:thumb

Will contact Wapping when I get a moment to look at the route to arrange RDV. I reckon on the lunchtime stop as I will be out late Friday night.

Cheers

Richard, Ritchie, David you all have PM's

I'm not going to make the weekend I'm afraid.Having foolishly put my back out yesterday.Just got back from the Physio and I'm struggling to walk let alone ride a bike for 2 days!
Hope you all have a great time and will catch up soon.

Kevin(gutted)

Richard, Ritchie, David you all have PM's

I'm not going to make the weekend I'm afraid.Having foolishly put my back out yesterday.Just got back from the Physio and I'm struggling to walk let alone ride a bike for 2 days!
Hope you all have a great time and will catch up soon.

Kevin(gutted)

What a shame, sorry to hear about your back Kevin, get better soon.
So it'll be just Pauline and I riding down the M20.

Dxtans

Awww bloody hell Kev I was looking forward to the pink baby doll outfit :drool:D
look after the back been there worn the tee shirt.
regards
Mike

Back
Top Bottom