www.hograost.com 6-7-8th July

Best one was our Mutters putting his tent up at EM a few years ago after some Unscrupulous Barbarian passed him a funny fag... I've never seen such a HEUUUUge crowd watching a man having such difficulty with an erection since.... oh erm...never mind....
\

I agree...it was hilarious to see Mutley lose complete co ordination of the simplest of tasks.....:clap

Tickets

Maybe a stupid question, but as a first-time attendee what do I need to bring along to "prove" payment of tickets?

Should I just print off my PayPal receipt and bring that along, or is there a "guest list"?

There's ...

Maybe a stupid question, but as a first-time attendee what do I need to bring along to "prove" payment of tickets?

... no such thing, although a quick scan of the 1200 section would challenge that ! Just turn up and quote the email address you used for paypal to the big bloke in the shiny tabard :thumb

... no such thing, although a quick scan of the 1200 section would challenge that ! Just turn up and quote the email address you used for paypal to the big bloke in the shiny tabard :thumb

I was just wondering this myself. Another Hograost virgin here. Really looking forward to the break.

Back
Top Bottom