Nippy Normans

Just for the record, my missing delivery from Nippy Norman was a Royal Mail error (which, in fairness, doesn't happen very often in my experience and was probably caused by local holiday relief). NN addressed the parcel correctly and fully but it was returned to NN "Address incomplete"...that cycle took around 2 weeks. Parcel was resent and arrived next day, as had always been the case in my 4 years previous experience with NN. Anyway, my faith is restored in NN.

I think it's fair to say that NN is "old school": you're never going to get expansive communication about "Service Excellence". They are reliable and reasonable but vulnerable to being let down (by Royal Mail in this case) like anyone else.

Alls well that ends well. :thumb2

nippy normans

Hi
Know for my tale of despair with this company.On there website they claim to have in stock 96 Arapovic slip on silencers for r1200gsa there i go and order one. Then told its not in stock!Great this morning its arrived but it is not what it tells me on the paperwork its a set of headers,after many phone call trying to get them to pick up the phone im asked to return there mistake at a cost to me of £27!W ether:topic i see my postage money or my silencer could be a debate with Devon trading standards.http://www.ukgser.com/forums/images/smilies/offtopic.gif

NN's aren't the best are they? Prob spend 500 quid with them over the last few weeks yet seems difficult to get confirmation and (audited) return and refund of an item.

Back
Top Bottom