TRF membership.....

Timpo

North Wales TRF
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Blah blah blah, it would be easy to preach a load of blurb to try and promote the Trail Riders Fellowship, but no, I want to promote good times, riding with great blokes and enjoying the countryside.....
So, today i had the third ride in 10 days with members of North Wales TRF, this loop being from Pentrefoelas and in to Snowdonia National Park including the Conwy Valley.
Last week was Northern Powys, and before that a loop around Flintshire/Denbighshire..... and not one lane was used twice on the three days.

OK, so my point is, you've spent big money on your bike purchase, and a small fortune on some riding kit...... and then you struggle to find where to ride!
Joining your local TRF group means you can contact me and join me for a ride anywhere in the North Wales area, free of charge, aka 'for nowt'.
Hopefully Timolgra has some pics and video of today's trouble/action and there may even be some helmetcam footage shortly....:thumb

Timpo.

Yes mate, here's a few photos from a brilliant day with a group of the most knowledgeable 'Green laners' in mid and north Wales:clap

Not many hardcore photos, I was too busy:eek::D

IMGP0063-XL.jpg

High up on the Migneint Moor and as we avoid all the frog/toad spawn Timpo spots some adults to move from our path:comfort
IMGP0066-XL.jpg

Crap photo of frog spawn:rolleyes:
IMGP0069-XL.jpg

Not a good place to be alone and get hurt, I doubt many pass this way all year.
IMGP0071-XL.jpg

When Timpo has that look, you know you're in for a good ride:green gri
IMGP0073-XL.jpg

Gareth having a good ride:clap
IMGP0074-XL.jpg

IMGP0075-XL.jpg

Not much grip all day...perfect:)
IMGP0076-XL.jpg

Bottom of the infamous Nebo Gulley.
IMGP0077-XL.jpg

It's infamous because the line is where all the guys are standing.....not down there!:D
IMGP0080-XL.jpg

Only one way out here and that's turn around and start again.
IMGP0081-XL.jpg

IMGP0083-XL.jpg

JM, an old school TRF'er and a man to thank for decades of finding new legal lanes and fighting to keep those we now have:clap:bow
IMGP0079-XL.jpg

And a blurry Timpo, long term and well qualified apprentice to JM:beerjug:
IMGP0078-XL.jpg

Every so often you have ride ride that ranks with the best ever, well Timpo and I have had two within 8 days.
Where to next week? :augie

'Line'? :eek: The blokes can barely walk it, let alone ride it. So, when do we go there Tim? :thumb2

'Line'? :eek: The blokes can barely walk it, let alone ride it. So, when do we go there Tim? :thumb2

Ditto.

Great pictures. :thumb2

Every lane with different terrain and varying degrees of severity. :cool:

"Line"!! :eek
Looks like I'll be needing ice speedway tyres or crampons. :blast

So, when do we go there Tim?

Have you been here yet?

http://www.trf.org.uk/membership.html

If not, do it!
The lanes pictured have been kept open by work done during the last 20 years that i have been a TRF member.
You've bought the bike, you've bought the gear, yet you have little idea where to ride legally in UK...... then, it's a no brainer, join the TRF and you can see these routes with us, North Wales TRF. :thumb2

Timpo.

Have you been here yet?

http://www.trf.org.uk/membership.html

If not, do it!
The lanes pictured have been kept open by work done during the last 20 years that i have been a TRF member.
You've bought the bike, you've bought the gear, yet you have little idea where to ride legally in UK...... then, it's a no brainer, join the TRF and you can see these routes with us, North Wales TRF. :thumb2

Timpo.

Joined the TRF today and gave a donation. :)

Look forward to riding trails with some other members and my mag. :thumb2

Ive been a member for 2 years and not been out with the trf, hopefully sort that soon.

Back
Top Bottom