so far on the beer list we have bought today

60 large cans carling:roll

12 bottles becks blue alcohol free :blast
48 large cans Thatchers gold cider...really nice:drool

24 large cans fosters:thumb
12 bottles courage Light ale:aidan
24 can carlsberg:pullface

24 cans stowford press cider yum :JB

These will all be a quid a go.Ive tried my best to keep to the £1 a drink mantra, which is hard in these cash strapped days
Now onto the real ales , what do you want?
They are going to be around £2 a large bottle.
Post on here and let me know.
Ive seen bishops finger, tanglefoot,black sheep etc etc..
In case you dont know, there is a small profit from the beer and food which goes towards running costs of the camp,for example:generator petrol,calor gas,and other various small expenses,also it contributes towards paying for the marquee and other equipments weve bought.
So dont be shy drink up..:ChrisKelly

see you there:clap:clap

Looking forward to some drinking, as I don't spend any time in the UK anymore, I would have a preference for English Ale....

I will, If I have space bring some Golden Virginia with me for the tobaco rollers, no profit made just price of the label...

Double Stout for the BBQ on Friday and Viceroy IPA for the Indian on Saturday if they are available. :beer:

To keep things simple, if I were to buy 1 polypin (36 pints) then which beer would you want in it? exc Audit Ale.

Do you think that a Firkin would be pushing the boat out too far?
'For firkins there is a returnable deposit of £100 for the cask, tap, mallet and stillage - charged on collection and refunded on return of the equipment'.

To keep things simple, if I were to buy 1 polypin (36 pints) then which beer would you want in it? exc Audit Ale.

'For firkins there is a returnable deposit of £100 for the cask, tap, mallet and stillage - charged on collection and refunded on return of the equipment'.

As a guide.
We used 2 Firkins of PISTON from the Beer Engine :thumb2 on the WeeKend events..
even with only 30 people it all went, plus 4 x 20 liters of Cider :beerjug:

I'm lucky that I own my own barrel :) so no deposit :bounce1:bounce1
iirc £95 for a firkin bright, lasts 2 days after tapping.. With finings it will last 4 days :eek:

Summer Perle is a lovely 'session' ale.

You may be pushing it by getting a Firkin, especially when Paul has loads of canned fizz ordered in too.

Saying that, a few years back me and my mate finished off a 36 pint polypin in 4 days whilst on the Norfolk Broads. That was in addition to our regular pub visits:beerjug:

Beers

Summer Perle is a lovely 'session' ale.

You may be pushing it by getting a Firkin, especially when Paul has loads of canned fizz ordered in too.

Saying that, a few years back me and my mate finished off a 36 pint polypin in 4 days whilst on the Norfolk Broads. That was in addition to our regular pub visits:beerjug:
The only problem with a barrel is its all the same,if few people like it,thats a lot of beer you have to drink,at least i can get numerous beers for you to try and expand your drinking reportoire.:thumb

Good call Joe. :thumb2

Real Ale for me too but I won't be in double figures each night as I want to do the bike rides. :tarka

I'm happy with Westerham Brew. :beerjug:

I'm gonna STOP the thoughts of getting some Westerham Brewery beer as if we bought the wrong one and nobody drunk it then we have a problem.
Good idea though but think it safer to stick with the normal cannies.

Back
Top Bottom