Show us your Triumph

Picture of Scrambler with Arrows fitted :cool:

This is one fun bike with lots of potential for modding :D

DSC00323_zpsaf675ca9.jpg

DSC00324_zpsaead8cbd.jpg

The original Hinckley Speed Triples remind me of the Laverda Jota, in the sense that even standing still, they look decidedly NOT for the fainthearted or inexperienced.

I agree,but only in diablo black,bought mine in 97,will never sell it.

Attachments

• 07042010104.jpg
    07042010104.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 943
  • 07042010103.jpg
    07042010103.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 1,011
Nice to see Dr Who has taste ! :thumb2

Last edited:
Here's my little bundle of 3 cylinder loveliness... I dont think it could be much different from the GSA !!... at 6'3 and Tosser sized though its a bit cramped to get on.... Looks like I'm riding a monkey bike :D:D:D

IMG_1006_zpsed549e14.jpg

Magwas Triumph

Well as promised, photo of the bike
posed and clothed so WS friendly ha ha ha :D
Now I've gone all TRIUMPH and seen the light I shan't be back on a BMW
Shame but the guys on TT are much more welcoming :cool:
I Just Couldn't seem to make the picture any bigger ha ha ha

109632.jpg

Scrambler Arrow exhaust

Picture of Scrambler with Arrows fitted :cool:

This is one fun bike with lots of potential for modding :D

DSC00323_zpsaf675ca9.jpg

DSC00324_zpsaead8cbd.jpg

Hi Paul,

Just got one more or less the same today and started spending on suspension mods already.
I'm pretty sure your header pipes are fitted incorrectly. Probably doesn't matter.
Take a look at the Triumph site in the configuration thingy.

all the best

Nick

Hi Paul,

Just got one more or less the same today and started spending on suspension mods already.
I'm pretty sure your header pipes are fitted incorrectly. Probably doesn't matter.
Take a look at the Triumph site in the configuration thingy.

all the best

Nick

Nick

Well spotted :thumb

Had the pipes fitted by the dealer before I collected the bike and had not noticed. Will take it back and get them to fit them properly.

Headers should cross over - dealers don't you love them :blast

T100 Bonneville cafe racer

Here's the number 2 bike. Couple of weekends of spannering, easy stuff. Caution, do wear gloves if you attempt the exhaust header wrap! Norman hyde M bars do trap your thumbs on full lock, so ive just added bar risers to maintain the look but stop the bruises. Its got race plates now as well but not photod yet.

Steve

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 1,042
Here's the number 2 bike. Couple of weekends of spannering, easy stuff. Caution, do wear gloves if you attempt the exhaust header wrap! Norman hyde M bars do trap your thumbs on full lock, so ive just added bar risers to maintain the look but stop the bruises. Its got race plates now as well but not photod yet.

Steve

Nice;)
I could flog you a nice set of upswept Triumph Thruxton silencers at the right price :D
As I've gone all "Arrow " pipes

I've just joined the Explorer club :bounce1

The test ride was on the way home after I bought it and pleased to say I like it :D

...and taking it for a jaunt to the The Highlands to buy a pie at Lochinver, best get packing...

:beerjug:

Attachments

• IMG_0756.jpg
    IMG_0756.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 928

Back
Top Bottom