Show us your Triumph

Yeah not sure on the blue levers, they came with it. I'll get looking for some stubby silvers

Here's the number 2 bike. Couple of weekends of spannering, easy stuff. Caution, do wear gloves if you attempt the exhaust header wrap! Norman hyde M bars do trap your thumbs on full lock, so ive just added bar risers to maintain the look but stop the bruises. Its got race plates now as well but not photod yet.

Steve

Not too sure about highlighting "Metzeler" on a Triumph, but the rest of it is really nice! Great to see :)

For the moment, there's still three, but one of the oldies will be looking for a new home in the Spring...

d48c.jpg

geqg.jpg

7xol.jpg

It's darn difficult to photograph the Gold - being a candy colour it's entirely dependent on the lighting, the camera and simple blind luck on how well the picture comes out! The smaller picture of the side of the tank (roughly where my upper leg would rest) is closest to real life.

ix4r.jpg

s1kq.jpg

And this isn't a sticker, it's airbrushed and was copied from the original Tiger sales literature from the 1954 Tiger launch:

n4p7.jpg

It's darn difficult to photograph the Gold - being a candy colour it's entirely dependent on the lighting, the camera and simple blind luck on how well the picture comes out! The smaller picture of the side of the tank (roughly where my upper leg would rest) is closest to real life.

ix4r.jpg

s1kq.jpg

And this isn't a sticker, it's airbrushed and was copied from the original Tiger sales literature from the 1954 Tiger launch:

n4p7.jpg

THAT !!!! looks bloody lovely :beerjug:

Listen you with your obsession with white powdercoating you are hardly in a position to take the piss :D:D:D:D

sent from ??? hold on where the fuck am I ??????

I wonder what Magwa posted?.... :rolleyes:

I tried to post a picture of the Latest Triumph in my stable !
But can't seem to get pic's to stick anymore !!
Its a 955i Daytona circa 2000 with 13k miles 3 owner beasty.
Moral of the story is don't sit on E bay under the influence of drink or you come over all patriotic
and find yourself buying a bike ;-)

I tried to post a picture of the Latest Triumph in my stable !
But can't seem to get pic's to stick anymore !!
Its a 955i Daytona circa 2000 with 13k miles 3 owner beasty.
Moral of the story is don't sit on E bay under the influence of drink or you come over all patriotic
and find yourself buying a bike ;-)

I see! I'd like to have seen that :)

Nice, nearly did a deak on one of those while looking for the speedy, so much power for so little ££££££

Back
Top Bottom