The "Bookings" Thread

All are welcome, just book your food on that thread.

Only a couple of weeks to go now :beerjug:

I believe there's normally a computer programme so that non-snorers can sleep in "the eye of the storm".. as it were..

:thumb2

I think you'll find a sweet spot if you triangulate between Mr K, Ash and myself:augie

I know it is rather late in the day but is there room for a 'First Timer' plus one on the weekend extravaganza?

First Timer

I know it is rather late in the day but is there room for a 'First Timer' plus one on the weekend extravaganza?

I would say this will be a perfect extravaganza for a first time, as Toad says at the top of the page, all welcome so make yourself known. I will be the guy in the Tepee with the motorbike and sidecar:aidan

Sorry Dan. Me sue won't be able to make it got a wedding to attend that weekend any have oa good one cu all soon :beerjug: Clive /Sue...

Sorry Dan. Me sue won't be able to make it got a wedding to attend that weekend any have oa good one cu all soon :beerjug: Clive /Sue...

Blimey is it a shot gun wedding? One weeks notice! I was looking forward to talking bollocks at you again. Enjoy...

Thanks - will look out for the totem pole too. We won't be arriving 'til late ish on Friday as having to leave after work so it may be tent erection by torch light! Looking forward to meeting you all!

Have you any idea how many will be there yet?
Looking forward to this one.....1st one of the year for me :bounce1

Does this mean you were on the subs bench rather than selected for the 1st team......bnige

Shame you'll not be there...was looking forward to an evening of mutual piss taking....:D

Total bummer but me and mr badger won't be able to make it after all :( but don't worry, he's not broken himself again..! :)

Enjoy yourselves :beer: and don't miss us too much :p

Back
Top Bottom