Weather?

2 wheel humvee

www.humvee-graphics.com
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Weather conditions and forecasts..........

o.k. since nobody's asked yet, what can we expect?

Northern Europe and mountainous-I think I can guess :D

i can be confident in saying that there will definitely be weather. as to what sort? i'll check the day i leave.

Looks like the Gulstream is 'offcourse' at present, bringing wet, cold and windy conditions to Northern & Central Europe

Hope it returns to its usual postion, by late June

Weather in Black Forest and Corvara is thundery & wet at present.....................well into next week

If the weathers good, go for lots of rides, if the weathers bad, spend more time in pub, its a win win situation if you ask me ! :thumb

:beerjug:

went down to dijon, end of last month. weather forecast was pretty bad: heavy rain showers, occasional sun maybe etc.

in fact we had an hour or so of light mist/fog on the way down and then days of 23/28° sun :Motomartin

went down to dijon, end of last month. weather forecast was pretty bad: heavy rain showers, occasional sun maybe etc.

in fact we had an hour or so of light mist/fog on the way down and then days of 23/28° sun :Motomartin

Don't believe you, where's the pics & the ride report :augie

Looks like the Gulstream is 'offcourse' at present, bringing wet, cold and windy conditions to Northern & Central Europe

Hope it returns to its usual postion, by late June

Weather in Black Forest and Corvara is thundery & wet at present.....................well into next week

I am due south from Calais on Saturday and for each day of travelling further south through France and over to Italy the forecasts I've seen mean I get wet each day up to the middle of next week. It's not looking good and have two minds to postpone! :mad:

In Millau, did the Gorge de Tarn and Viaduct today perfect. We are settled back at campsite now and its p--sing down.

Great weather today but it is now lashing down on my tent... :blast (day 2 location near St Martin Germany) temperature reaching mid 20s during day,very nice

Further to my last about temperatures in mid 20s .... Have just completed the first day of passes. Temp down to 3deg high winds and lashing rain. Ten foot snow drifts at side of road..... So pack your heated vest guys, glad I did.

Considering how shit the weather was today I've seen many hundreds of bikes out today, hardy lot over here!

On positive note, can't recall the last time I was this frightened yet exhilarated on a bike at the same time! :eek:

drove from Le Havre to Calais on Friday morning... I now understand why they close one lane of the viaducts near Boulogne when it's windy. Could barely keep the bike in a straight line with a 60mph crosswind. Got a stiff neck from fighting the bike for 3 hrs.

It was windy but about half as dangerous this side.

If the weathers good, go for lots of rides, if the weathers bad, spend more time in pub, its a win win situation if you ask me ! :thumb

:beerjug:

+1

:friday

This is my kind of hotel room mini-bar...

IMG_1813-1.jpg

IMG_1814-1.jpg

IMG_1817-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom