Dublin M50 Toll

Do you have to pay for a car?

Just got the letter today :blast

They sent me a photo too with the penalty but I had paid already but they had Miss classified the car as a light goods and there wasn't enough credit
Phone call sorted but it shows they're chassing us northern ones now:(

That whole M50 toll thing is another legacy of the stupidity of the politicians who supposedly manage this country. Just as with the banking crisis our leaders seem to have no business sense or the ability to take the long term picture into account. http://www.independent.ie/irish-new...15bn-bonanza-from-m50-toll-deal-26628381.html

Leaders me hole. Not one of those fuckers is leading us anywhere. With any of the fuckers in government here for the last 20 years, citizens are sleeping fools on a bus being driven off a cliff by chimps.

Leaders me hole. Not one of those fuckers is leading us anywhere. With any of the fuckers in government here for the last 20 years, citizens are sleeping fools on a bus being driven off a cliff by chimps.

You do a disservice to chimps!

Well they've talked about it for years - but apparently they do now share info;

And have been for a couple of years now Marc.

I'll know the next time as their site shows you can prepay if you know that you will be using it.

Or just drop into the services at Lusk or Dromiskin and pay it there on your way up or down the road Trev. :thumb2

I forgot to pay it within the time limit, and went online to try to pay up but no - I have to wait for the penalty notice to come through - stupid system.

Back
Top Bottom