Don't forget the South East!

Sophiesdad

Reaction score
Shortish stretch (10 miles) between Tunbridge Wells and East Grinstead on
A264. Did it yesterday- tight bends and quick overtake chances. Interested to hear another view.

sharp right hand bend

... a certain bend heading towards T-WELLS,...i remember it well because I went straight on through a fence. The reception from the family eating in the dining room was not the most welcoming.:blast

there's plenty of others in the south east here if you are interested but the one you mention isn't listed - maybe you should do it:thumb2

Best biking roads

there's plenty of others in the south east here if you are interested but the one you mention isn't listed - maybe you should do it:thumb2

Great site. Downloaded a route for today but only problem is it has no start or finish point, so my sat nav software keeps failing to find a destination to route to! logical i know, but when trying to ad a start etc tyre just falls over as there are somany waypoints. Anyone got ideas for editing these types of files( gpx). Often find this happens when i try to use another persons route and know that a garmin or other would be able to handle this? but they are expensive! ideas?

Agree on the A264 - wonderful road, if somewhat short. Also, lots of sights to see around. I normally go out of Tunbridge Wells, over to East Grinstead, then up the A22, A25 to Westerham (the boring bit), then down B-roads to Chiddingstone, Penshurst and back into Tunbridge Wells. All in all, a nice half-day run.

Back
Top Bottom