Road Ride?

JohnnyBoxer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Much has been talked about offroad rides, lost dogs and a Harley fine dining club ride at the Raost

However is anyone doing/riding a road ride on the Sat?

I know not the area too well, but will bring a map/GPS etc and if the weather is ok, will be having a mooch around the area on the 650 XChallenge, perhaps taking in the Amport fete in the apres-midi

Is the SM museum very far away @ New Milton?

JB .. I'm coming up on Saturday ... It'll be nice to meet you!
:beerjug:

Much has been talked about offroad rides, lost dogs and a Harley fine dining club ride at the Raost

However is anyone doing/riding a road ride on the Sat?

I know not the area too well, but will bring a map/GPS etc and if the weather is ok, will be having a mooch around the area on the 650 XChallenge, perhaps taking in the Amport fete in the apres-midi

Is the SM museum very far away @ New Milton?

Thank you Johnie thats just how I want this event to be, I can do the ground work and you guys run with it :thumb Brillant Thank you.

I can asure a great event, just set up and Marquees etc best yet, outside bar looking and grounds looking fantastic.

Sun has been blazing since 10am now 3pm still blazing and HOT :clap

Make yourself known and that's fine, we'll probably get off about 10.30 am ish

White XChallenge, I'll be on

Decisions, decisions, wanted to do the off road ride on the Husky, but in view of the weather I fancy the plain will be a tad too damp and slimy for me, so just getting the gs loaded up with the road ride in mind, now its stopped raining and the suns out:confused: ah well I'll turn up on something in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom