Fireworks

shugie

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Forgot to mention this earlier, but I thought the fireworks were excellent.

If there is a Hograost 2013, might there be fireworks again please?

Wot he said ...

... especially the ones that went backwards along the ground :eek:

i'm not a fan of fireworks but i thought the display was really good, except for the bit at the beginning that was like watching some bloke welding.

What those 3 said.

039.jpg

I did like the fireworks but i must admit to having a giggle when the one missfired at the beginning, and all you could see were the guys with headtorches running away as quick as possible:blast:D whilst the banger did its now unpredictable business:cool:

Yep, what they all said :thumb2 the challenge to your pyrotechnics friend is to make one that looks like a pigs head for next time :D

I did like the fireworks but i must admit to having a giggle when the one missfired at the beginning, and all you could see were the guys with headtorches running away as quick as possible:blast:D whilst the banger did its now unpredictable business:cool:

We were hoping there was going to be a burning van as the grand finale..:D

We were hoping there was going to be a burning van as the grand finale..:D

The Burning Van Festival in waterlogged Andover.

Serious competition for the USA Burning man festival held in the desert :D

The fireworks gave me PTSD. :thumb2

Funny you should say that ............. :D

I was laughing to myself with the thought of you under a table and your arse sticking out ..... :augie

Then i stopped just incase you do suffer ........ :p

However seems you bought it up a had a brief mental image of a row of certain tossers with the pants round their ankles waiting to take thier turn ... :eek

Funny you should say that ............. :D

I was laughing to myself with the thought of you under a table and your arse sticking out ..... :augie

Then i stopped just incase you do suffer ........ :p

However seems you bought it up a had a brief mental image of a row of certain tossers with the pants round their ankles waiting to take thier turn ... :eek

I heard they wiped him down after use with a towel they had found in the showers:D

Back
Top Bottom