Repair gear indicator switch, R 1100 GS

papa_jop I realize this is a very old post, but is it possible for you to make the photos that were associated with your post available to view? I am only seeing “image not available” in place of each photo. I will soon need to perform a gear position indicator switch rebuild, and your post with photos would be most helpful. Thanks in advance if you are able to accomodate my request!

I will soon need to perform a gear position indicator switch rebuild, and your post with photos would be most helpful. Thanks in advance if you are able to accomodate my request!
I have this chain and the photos as a pdf file.
Send me an Email, so I send my file to you.
pekka.vuorelma@gmail.com

Regards
Pekka

papa_jop I realize this is a very old post, but is it possible for you to make the photos that were associated with your post available to view? I am only seeing “image not available” in place of each photo. I will soon need to perform a gear position indicator switch rebuild, and your post with photos would be most helpful. Thanks in advance if you are able to accomodate my request!

I'm sorry KIK. I cannot find these pics anywhere. I hope Pekka can help with this... and maybe repost the pdf here?
papa_jop

Back
Top Bottom