many thanks

Ash

Oh Yes....
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Another cracking Carry on up The Cotswolds, many thanks to Dan and Cal. And for the weather god who looked down on us all very favourably again this year ;)

Many thanks to Dan, Cal, Morgan and everyone who helped make the weekend a great one.

As always it was good to catch up with the usual faces and the new ones too :thumb2

I think the Toad catering company should be make an appearance at all the GS events :bow:bow:bow :thumb

Brilliant weekend

Fantastic weekend organised by Team toad.... Alias, Dan, Cal and Morgan.

I am not sure everyone who attended realise
just how much effort they put into this weekend. The catering is amazing, the cost minimal.
Has to be one of the best events in the calendar , hope they do it again next year with a few more of us chipping in to help:thumb2:D

Thanks to Dan, Cal, Morgan for putting on another great event this year food was superb and the company great nothing better than sitting around a fire and talking bollox with friends. Nice to catch up again with you all:clap :clap
oh and thanks to Bill for the tea station your a star.

Cheers
Eddie

Really nice

Although i didn`t partake in Toads grub it was oh sooo clear how much effort went into it - alot of the time(if we are honest) none of us would put that much effort in and Toad certainly needs to be applauded for it - he`s a top guy :bow

Keith Bouncer - sorry we never got to talk b*llocks, I ran out of wine and went to bed! Hope you got back ok and it was good to renew the friendship.

And big thanks to `Mark` (don`t know what his forum name was) he was happy to chat to me about trikes and I am now going to look at getting my 2006 GS converted. Thanks Mark, I appreciate your time and the blast on the back.

hell of a trike you have there!

7913739228_41891fec3c.jpg
[/url]
Gs trike by cymarceng, on Flickr[/IMG]

Dan, Cal and Morgan many thanks for hosting a wonderful event and it was nice to put a few names to faces. Thanks for all the hard work behind the scenes and look forward to next year. :thumb

Had a great time: Great food and good company.

Thanks to Cal, Dan, Morgan and all those who helped make it a lovely, relaxing weekend.

:Duchess

Thanks from the Toad Family to all that came along. You make it what it is :clap

Just to echo the comments above, great venue, great fun and an ideal level of organisation executed really well, looking forward to the next one:thumb2

Please take a bow all at the Toad household.

'twas excellent, thanks very much for all your efforts, most appreciated.

Thanks for a brilliant weekend, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Brilliant company, cracking food and stunning scenery – what more could you want?

Thanks Dan& Cal:thumb

Great night Saturday, sorry to have missed Friday, some of us have too work :rolleyes:

Think I have done them all this year, well done family Dan, great evening, just drowning some Jaffas.

thanks

Turned up Sat on spec persuaded to stop over.

Good crack and top Nosh.

thanks to toad et al.

cheers

Gerry

A very friendly welcoming event, the efforts Dan, Cal & Morgan have gone to in putting this on is easily overlooked thanks to boundless efforts and equipment and organisation that would put logistics company's to shame.

I raise a glass to you all (it's a metaphorical one on account of the consumption of last nights alcohol being way over quota and nursing the mother of all hangovers) but no less meant. :bow

Oh and Bill's after hours tasting session was euphoric, the chocolate based one beyond anything I've ever tasted, that's a talent there :thumb

To faces old and new thanks for being there - good times indeed.

Many thanks Team Toad, for a fantastic relaxing weekend with friends..We really enjoyed ourselves>>>
Proff, Barb and Kevin....

As first timers we attended with trepidation!!! We left full of admiration for the efforts of 'Toad and Co' and the amazing organisation of the whole weekend. Couldn't have asked for more! The catering was superb, the ride out great and the company extremely welcoming.

Thanks to all you friendly folks from both of us! When is the next one? :jager:blagblah:beerjug:

Thanks to that great amphibious family from Toad hall, you're the tops:bow

As ever, it was a blast, It was great to meet old friends and make some new ones:beerjug:

Tremendous effort from The Toad family
Better than even last year - and that were brilliant
Thank you Dan Cal and Morgan :clap :clap

Not a lot to say that hasnt already been said.
Thanks Dan Cal and Morgan, it was a brilliant weekend, I dont know how you do it, all the catering and the ride out :clap
It was great to meat old friends and new ones :beerjug: :jager

Back
Top Bottom