Polos & Fleeces

trevmcdev8

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Pauly had asked me at the Bogroast to come up with something for this weekend, after much stalling on my part (apologies Paul) we have a design, complete with badger on front.

WarrenRallyv4RoyalBlue.jpg

Polos and fleeces are royal blue and are the usual quality tops which wash & wear really well!

Polos are £12 and Fleeces (available in ladies fit) are £17.50. This includes the logo on the left chest and your name or site name on the right (and delivery to the event). Please let me know at time of ordering if you require a name stitched on :thumb2

They are available in all sizes. If any of the ladies are unsure about sizing please ask on here as I'm sure someone will be able to advise, i do know that they are a 'snug' fit.

I would prefer paypal 'gift' if possible using this address (if you could please add your site name to the paypal payment info somewhere as some site names bear no obvious relation to actual names) :thumb2

trevmcdev8@hotmail.com

I will fix a cut off date for orders at some stage to guarantee delivery of tops to the event but it will likely be before the end of September so don't stall too long if you would like one in time for the event.

Thanks,

Trev

Pauly had asked me at the Bogroast to come up with something for this weekend, after much stalling on my part (apologies Paul) we have a design, complete with badger on front.

WarrenRallyv4RoyalBlue.jpg

Polos and fleeces are royal blue and are the usual quality tops which wash & wear really well!

Polos are £12 and Fleeces (available in ladies fit) are £17.50. This includes the logo on the left chest and your name or site name on the right (and delivery to the event). Please let me know at time of ordering if you require a name stitched on :thumb2

They are available in all sizes. If any of the ladies are unsure about sizing please ask on here as I'm sure someone will be able to advise, i do know that they are a 'snug' fit.

I would prefer paypal 'gift' if possible using this address (if you could please add your site name to the paypal payment info somewhere as some site names bear no obvious relation to actual names) :thumb2

trevmcdev8@hotmail.com

I will fix a cut off date for orders at some stage to guarantee delivery of tops to the event but it will likely be before the end of September so don't stall too long if you would like one in time for the event.

Thanks,

Trev

Any chance of giving us the sizes of these shirts and fleeces please?

Just a side to side measurement for each.

If we're getting them embroidered with names it's for the best:thumb

Yeah no problem, I'll provide a chest measurement tomorrow :thumb2

Any chance of giving us the sizes of these shirts and fleeces please?

Just a side to side measurement for each.

If we're getting them embroidered with names it's for the best:thumb

These are chest sizes for

Mens Polo shirts
MensPolos.jpg

Ladies Polos
LadiesPolo.jpg

Mens Fleeces
MensFleece.jpg

Ladies Fleeces
LadiesFleece.jpg

Hope that has worked :thumb2

As i said above the ladies fleeces are a snug fit, please ask on the site here if unsure as there are any number of them kicking about :type

I want 2 polos in XXL just as long as you send them to Greece.
Of course I will cover postage.

I think you did...
Let me know the paypal details etc and I will send the money asap.

No problem, i'll get the shirts made and posted and then let you know the amount for paypal, thats probably handiest,

T :thumb2

Will be calling a close on this thread soon to guarantee delivery to the event, could those that wanted the sizes posted let me know asap and i can sort the tops for you, cheers.

Trev
Can I have a XXL Polo please, no need for additional name.
Sorry for the slow reply I've been enjoying Europe too much :thumb2

Neil

PS
Payment sent

Last edited:
Just to confirm, I want two of those in XXL and two of the Oktoberfeast in XXL as well.
No name on the shirts
Let me know total cost with postage to Greece and I will paypal you immediatelly.

Shirts

Just to confirm, I want two of those in XXL and two of the Oktoberfeast in XXL as well.
No name on the shirts
Let me know total cost with postage to Greece and I will paypal you immediatelly.

Obviously Mr Sterzam you do not have sufficient accreditation to wear warren rally shirts, by accepting delivery of said shirts you hereby agree to come to the uk, and visit the warren rally to earn said accreditation .:D:D
:warrenrally.
ps dont forget the ouzo.

No name on the shirts

Yes no problem sir, have you covered :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom