What's it all about?

Cool, sounds like fun.
I might have missed it, but can you confirm the dates, post#2 mentions 5th June? Need to consult the diary.

Thanks
:beerjug:

Edit, Doh! The date was in the 'folder' not immediately in the post, saw it as I closed the thread. :idea:idea:idea

Dates look good so add me to the list:thumb2

Might even have the 80g/s up and running by then :eek:

I'll hope to be there - unlike this years cancellation due to the last minute fixing of a 1200 so the owner could make his alska trip. :comfort

Not sure if i'll be on the old harley, old guzzi, 1992 5k mile R100GS, 1988 122K mile R100GS, or the restored 1989 R100 GS :D

Gentlemen.

I thank you for your all your feedback. Even the dementia sufferers who can't read the thread title. :D

ALL bikes are welcome, even Trippy.:D Can't say fairer than that.

The date is fixed and WILL NOT be moved at at all.

I want his to be the biggest and the best.:D

Sid

Sid, if you have no objections to yet another 1200 rider attending, I'd love to attend and learn about airheads/lend a hand/meet fellow tossers/drink proper beer/sample local produce and place my tent far enough away to prevent my snoring from disturbing your slumber.

Can I book the top bunk Sid :thumb

:thumb2

One skinny one reserved for top bunk:)

That leaves bottom bunk and two other beds in the bunkhouse/pool room. I think we also threw down a couple of matresses including one over the pool table. Priority usually given to the more senior members :rob

There may also be some B&B available as some of my weirdo Devon neighbours have rooms available.:D

I've always wanted to come down so I reckon I'm in please Sid. I'll take the bottom bunk if I may please :rob:thumb2

Sid, if you have no objections to yet another 1200 rider attending, I'd love to attend and learn about airheads/lend a hand/meet fellow tossers/drink proper beer/sample local produce and place my tent far enough away to prevent my snoring from disturbing your slumber.

No objections:thumb2

Snorer's tents can be placed in the paddock or in the woods. Hopefully the snoring won't disturb the badgers or the deer. The deer are lovely creatures but the badgers are mean bastards with big teeth.:)

If I can have one of the beds, then I'll be there. Sleeping in a tent is getting too much for my back.

Top bunk = PW Cymru (Paul Wong)

Bottom bunk = Jez

Bed 1 = Eliminator

Bed 2 = I'll pencil in John Roberts as he is another who doesn't do camping.

Still another mattress in bunkhouse/poolroom. Also two bed/settees in corner of workshop. Stable block available as horses will be outside in June.:)

I have a few tents (and sleeping bags etc) of varying sizes that I can put up if anyone wants to camp but doesn't want to carry too much gear on their bike.

Sid

i would love to attend in 2013 on my 80 g/s, i was gutted i couldn't go in 2012.

i would require a bunk or settee or whatever as i cant do camping due to my back.. i would be most gratefull for whatever you can offer.

thanks

David

If I don't see you before Sid I'm up for this, hoping to be there on three wheels with the Lovely Amanda.

It's looking to be a good 'un and will be great to catch up with David (How Much) :beerjug:

Andres

Back
Top Bottom