VStrom Folder

There may be after the face-lift V-strom hits the street in a year or so....

Excellent, I've had one for the last 2 years following on from 18 years of BMW's. Felt almost guilty at first not riding a BM, but it is a great bike, been really happy with it... does that count as coming out :augie

The 2014 vstrom 1000 looks a stunna...

K7 650 Wee on 09 plate. It's a brilliant bike and if I had to have one bike only, this would be it.

I had one until I chopped It for a GS, could not fault it except If you ride 2 up loaded, I would rate the V Strom 650 only 15 percent inferior to the GS but 1/2 the price and never less than 60 MPG

Back a month ago from going down to Split and back, and two up did nicely. 60mpg crusing at a GPS 75mph is fine by me, and my wife thinks the pillionseat / pegs is better than the GS's we've had in the past. It's not perfect, but at around half the price of a simialr spec'd GS, it's getting my vote of thanks.

A promotion video is here:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MVDon13fUD0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not exactly sure how much throttle the other bikes are giving it though!

Yes, one of the new 650s. Does everything I want and need.

What chance of having a section/folder set up for V-Stroms... any mods tuned in here?

Just picked up an Orange KLV 1000. All serviced now. Time to farkle. Picture to follow.

have a k6 since new. what a great wee bike , much better than the sum of its parts.Bought it to keep the miles down on my R1200rt when riding solo.Always a pleasure to go out on.

Back
Top Bottom