Bike Cover

Hi Ted, Have now tried the Velcro strip you sent for the Vario top box. It is now fine, I roughed the surface with some fine sandpaper and used the wipe you supplied and all is well. Many thanks.
If you can let me have payment details a friend wishes to order a GSA cover, same as the one you supplied to me.
Regards.
Allan

Last few.
Our last order for material and reflective tape and the chunky nylon zips etc showed a price increase of almost 80% "as we are a small buyer" 200m is a small amount, anything over 1000m is considered normal!! So not realistic to make any more. It was going to cost almost twice the price just for material etc than you can buy a full cover off Ebay. Granted not the same style or quality but most people just see a price and we cant mach that. Also had a few "comments" on the price, " can get a full cover for £20" and so on. So decided to call it a day.
Have enough materials left for a few but once gone that's it i'm sorry to say. Sue is only make to order these days and only have patterns for the BMW 1200GS/GSA range, hexheads, new WC and some of the 1150.

Thanks for to every one who bought one and some of the ingenious methods of fixing to other bikes.:thumb

Ted can I order one ? 1200 GS now ( had an s1000 XR which was going to lose my licence, or kill me !! ) captain sensible now.
Details of cost, how to pay, etc e-mail.
Many thanks
John
Tipperary Man

Ted can I order one for a 2014 GSA LC....if you still have the materials. ....pm me your details for paypal payment or email me on f150svt@gmail.com
Regards
Steve

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom