Bike Cover

My mobile is 07866372564
Give me a call I will give you address etc and get the kettle on.:thumb

Cheers Ted, I'm about tomorrow so we'll have to meet up.
Nice meeting you Jamie. Enjoyed the chat and thanks for letting me use your bike for some pictures and the suggestions on the hiviz jacket and tool bags. Will see what we can come up with. Hope you got home before it got too cold.
Any problems with the cover you know where I am.:blast

Ted, great product and nice to meet you and Sue. Cold, no but I didn't make the same mistake twice and blasted up the A roads,

All 5 covers sold, posted. We (Sue):toungincheek be making the next ones at the weekend if anyone would like one just pm me. Cheers:thumb2

Have another couple of covers made and ready to go.
Any interest in bags for the top of the BM alloy panniers:thumb2

Mine came today,

Must say a very good quality item and great instructions on best to fit to the bike.

Very well packed too.

My wife gets all of the stuff I get sent to her work and the blokes there were asking if you do the cover for other bikes? So a good little winter project for your other half :beerjug:

Thank you both for making this :bow

Got mine last week but haven't had a chance to fit it until now.

TT could learn a lot from you about how to produce clear, easy to follow instructions!!

Great bit of kit for touring (or shopping!), lock up helmets and jackets then just pop the cover over, doubles as a waterproof cover as well as keeping stuff out of sight.

Thanks Ted!

Mine came today,

My wife gets all of the stuff I get sent to her work and the blokes there were asking if you do the cover for other bikes? So a good little winter project for your other half :beerjug:

Thanks for the comments. Any particular bikes in mind? going to the bike show next week so will be taking a tape measure with us:thumb

Got another five ready if any one interested.

Thanks for the comments. Any particular bikes in mind? going to the bike show next week so will be taking a tape measure with us:thumb

Got another five ready if any one interested.

Will send you pictures of mine on a 650. Using Ventura Rack so a bit of a stretch and happy to make minor mods, but looking at the BMW catalogue the standard vario box appears to be in the same place as the 12 in relation to the seat.
Great quality.

Last edited:
Will send you pictures of mine on a 650. Using Ventura Rack so a bit of a stretch and happy to make minor mods, but looking at the BMW catalogue the standard vario box appears to be in the same place as the 12 in relation to the seat.
Great quality.

Will also post a piccy, when I can get in the garage. Again on a 650GS Twin :beerjug:

The standard vario box appears to be in the same place as the 12 in relation to the seat.
Great quality.
On a standard 1200 GS/GSA the distance from box mount to bars is 49ins (old money) exactly the same as on the 800/650 twins but on the 650 single it's 44ins.
Got a couple left if any one uses their bikes over winter, usefull if parking up keeps the rain off and seat dry.
Will be making them as needed now till new year.
Thanks All:thumb2

Mine arrived first thing this morning :thumb2

Cheers
Heres a pic of it fitted to my 95 Pan European with raised bars
photo8.jpg

Mine arrived first thing this morning :thumb2

Cheers
Heres a pic of it fitted to my 95 Pan European with raised bars
photo8.jpg

Thanks Eddy. Glad you like it never thought about putting it on a Pan but if it works :thumb2 Reflective shows up well must be serious flash.

Just finishing the last lot before Christmas but only 2 left, others spoken for so if any one wants one drop me a pm.:thumb2

When you have made some more can you please let me know as interest has been shown on the pan site :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom