List of those who have expressed interest in attending

He cometh.....

I will be if possible come to lower the tone of the proceedings and will definalty be there!!!
The sight of that quality dung heap was just too good to ignore!!

Confirmed am free that weekend. Count me in :)

Tent. (Just not sure which one)

Keep everyone over to the left and I'll fly in :bounce1

Then again, the mighty R80st is up for it :thumb2

I had a microlight a few years back and it had gone fleetingly through my mind to get another but the field's not got quite enough length and there's loads of high voltage power lines in surrounding fields, and we're on the side of a hill, but apart from that, fly in by all means. :D

Hi Bill, Just realised your putting on a bit of a doo.

Is there space for another camper van and trailer? Little dog too?

Val.

Hi Bill, Just realised your putting on a bit of a doo.

Is there space for another camper van and trailer? Little dog too?

Val.

Yes of course Val, I'm pleased you're both (+ Bella) coming along, have you got some levelling ramps? there's a slight (but noticable) slope to a lot of the land.
I can provide electrical hook-up for 3-4 vans - so far you, Proff and Sid .

Bill

Yes of course Val, I'm pleased you're both (+ Bella) coming along, have you got some levelling ramps? there's a slight (but noticable) slope to a lot of the land.
I can provide electrical hook-up for 3-4 vans - so far you, Proff and Sid .

Bill

Thanks Bill. Yes please, Jill's lost without her hair dryer :D Got leveling ramps too :thumb2

Val.

Having studied the current attendance list there seems to be enough folks that can tolerate me, so I'm in :D

:jager:clap:spl1f::eyebrow:natter:coold

There's still lots of time to piss off some others :beerjug:

:D

Too true :blast if previouse experiance is anything to go by then they are normally more of the keyboard tapping than flesh pressing variaty :D

TBH with the current list and Bill-H hosting it will be a hoot :JB a punch in the face will just add to the fun :pullface

Back
Top Bottom