GS Tyres FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanum

Toubab
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
TYRES FOR THE GS

This is a closed thread designed to answer as many questions as possible about tyres for the GS.

It lists as many tyres as possible that the manufacturers recommend as fitment for our GS's, some images, information from the manufacturer's bumph/websites and a user reviews from this site and others.

Please note the information is from the manufacturers and not the author of this thread or UKGSer......and the reviews are the opinions of the individuals who wrote them. In other words, don't bloody blame me/us if it's wrong ;))

At the moment it also covers only the more recent Boxer GS's, although the 650 riders will find that most if not all of the tyres listed will have applications to the baby GS, and as time/information permits, I'll add specific information for the F range and older airhead boxers as well.

The FAQ will grow over time, and if there are any mistakes that need correcting, or further information you would like added, please PM me and I'll incorporate it if possible.

I'll also add a list of dealers and guide prices soon for comparison.

Below is a quick glance guide but, it does not include the Continental TKC80 which is highly rated amongst GS riders.

tyres.gif

Please see below for a more in depth evaluation of each tyre

Bill

METZELER TYRES (fitment suitable for RxxGS according to manufacturer's website)

Tourance

tourance.jpg

They say;
Innovative tyre for touring-Enduro bikes now several tyre sizes available in a V-marked version (up to 240 km/h); up-to-date 0 °-steel-belted tyre with radial carcass.

Innovative touring Enduro (Dual Purpose)tyre mainly for street oriented big touring-Enduro bikes with steel-belted construction.

Elevated riding comfort from a modified carcass structure and hinge zones in the shoulder area due to the ingenious tread-block pattern in the centre: good offroad traction reduced rolling resistance and less rolling noise; high mileage capacity from improved tread depth distribution over the tyre contour plus enormous grip on wet and dry road surfaces.

Smooth,vibration free running due to the ‘fish bone’ pattern o the tread blocks; better straight line stability from improved carcass structures; light and precise handling in all riding situations due to linear shaped tyre radius; plenty of grip at all angles, especially when you need it; high mileage capacity for extended holiday rides and offering traction even if it includes some dirt,rocks and rock ’n roll...

We say;

Tourances seem to be the favourite general use tyre for the GS.

There was a well commented on problem with the carcasses of Tourances during the summer this year ('04) that caused a wobble, vibration or 'wandering' of the front end of the bike...it would seem though that it was a smallish batch of tyres as the problem has not been reported to my knowledge for several months now. (see THIS THREAD FOR EXAMPLES )

bigtrailbikerider;
At last the (crap) T66 tyres have gone and have now been repaced with Tourances front and rear.
Cor......wot a differance?
Like most people during my two wheeled career I have replaced tyres of a different makes before on bikes but I have never experianced such a noticable differance than this time around?

Compared to the T66's the steering seems that much lighter and the bike does appear to turn sharper? In fact so much so I am tending to turn in to soon going around islands and end up making two apex points.
Fanum;
I went from Anakees F&R to a pair of Tourences (kept the front Anakee though as it's got another 2k miles in it and I thought I might want to go back to Anakees at some point)

On the first roundabout, even with full 'slippy tyres caution mode' on, the Tourences felt better......the Anakees were good, cerainly better than the Trailwings fitted prior to them, but the Tourences feel much better.

The Anakees felt exactly the same as the Trailwings in the turn-in, there was no difference there, but they were better in the wet, much less twitchyness and hardly any little slips leant over on the wet roads......the Tourences are a big improvement though.....I had to try quite hard to make the rear step out.

The Torences however, have a different profile and seem to actively tilt you in to the corner, to such a degree that the first day I had to correct my line a little as I went in too quickly.....I've got used to that totally now and I've actually grinned in conscious realisation of the tyres feeling way better and more secure even several weeks after......IF the feedback and feeling is such that it actually punctures into my focus and makes me think that when just riding normally, they must be good.

(hmmm....that didn't make much sense did it, but I think you'll know what I mean)

I'd have Anakees again if they were all I could find and I needed hoops urgently, but unless I go for knobblies next time for some specific reason, I'm definately sticking on Tourences....pun intended.

Boundless;
Just switched over to Tourances for the first time.

Turn in is easier, lighter but actually more controlled ...nowthe bike seems to be positively straining to lean in most perfect conjunction. Which we like.

Straight ahead in motorway conditions seems a tiny bit less locomotive like in assurance but I'm not too bothered with that trade off as that is not what floats my canoe particularly.

It seems to me that if the front wheel "shimmies"... then it's usually a dynamic balancing problem. Bit hasty to blame just the road-rubber interface design.

Rednal seem to have done a good balancing job for us.

All in all more "whole trip" control authority than the T66's.

Looking forward to testing them further on genuine Liscannor flag this week.

KiwiAdventure;
The best tyre I have had on the Adventure is TCK 80'S. I have a set of Tourances on the bike at the moment and I hate them. I will never put them on again. The Adventure is very skittish and the front tyre is wearing just as fast as the rear. I'll see what my new 1200 will have on it in Dec and try those out.

Dave Hall;
I had a lot of fun in the Pyrenees and Alps recently and totally destroyed my rear Tourance. I had the pegs and main stand scraping every few bends but never once did it come close to letting go. When the German tyre man took it off he chuckled and remarked that I`d probably enjoyed myself (how many Brit tyre men could say that to a German visitor).

For the money I dont think you can beat Tourances.

Littleredrooster;
Tourances rule!

Grind the centre stand both sides in the dry (11 stone rider, suspension well jacked up) with no qualms AND get 8000 miles rear, 10000 miles front. Why would you want anything stickier/shorter-lived????

020's were great on previous sportsbike, but 5000 miles max. from a rear tyre and 50% more money for the same tyre.

Save yourself some money and spend the savings on extra petrol!!

emjay;
I got 10k from my rear Tourance, the front has done nearly 17k, I expect to replace it along with the rear at around 20k.I do a lot of Motorway & A road mileage with some on Peak District back roads & green lanes, never had a problem wet or dry. I didn't think I was being gentle, love to chuck it about.

Metzeler Enduro 4

enduro4.jpg

They say;
Dual Purpose tyre developed specifically for road use.

The Enduro 4 provides today's large displacement street oriented Enduro bikes with all the advantages of a real street tyre still offering decent offroad per formance.

Special designed shoulder con- struction for exceptional stability at all lean angles; minimum rolling noise through an intelligent profile structure matrix providing maximum riding pleasure.

Special tread compounds and high profile patterns for durability; specific rear wheel dimensions available using an innovative steel belted radial construction.

We say;

Madmountainman;
Tried an Enduro 4 on my first change of tyres. Crap in the wet and cup as quick as the Distanzias 2.5-3K.

Metzeler Enduro 1
enduro1.jpg

They say;
Allround Dual Purpose-tread for front and rear tyre.

Exceptional smooth running performance;excellent power transmission.

We say; Not enough information and no reviews currently available. If anyone has experience of therse tyres please let me know.

Metzeler Sahara 3
sahara3.jpg

They say;
Well-known tyre with good braking grip and riding traction both on and off road.

Special tread compound for safe cornering on the road and good offroad traction.

Rear Enduro tyre with stable handling for speeds up to 210 km/h.

High safety margin when riding at the limits; special profile design offering excellent traction and fast self-cleaning; original equipment of leading motorcycle manufacturers.

We say;

Lauren (advrider);
If you go with something like the Sahara 3, then expect them to perform only slighty better off-road, and still nowhere near as good as a knobby, slightly worse on the road when pushed to the limit, and they wear almost twice as fast as the more street oriented tires - almost as fast as knobbies.

Metzeler Karoo
karoo.jpg

They say;
Off road allround tyre for long- distance rallies and adventure tours (approved for road use max.170 kmh/106mph).

Off-road profile with impressive traction now available with radial carcass construction for high performance Enduro bikes.

Durable compound for extreme offroad mileage; reinforced carcass for high penetration resistance; paddle-blade profile for impressive traction.[/quote]

We say;

iillyyaa (Advrider);
Right now I have a set of Metzeler Karoo knobbies on my Adventure. They are had and shoulders above TKC80's in the dirt, but when on the asphalt the word "slithery" immediately comes to mind. You can forget about taking fast corners on those. I can control the rear wheel spin, but I had the front step away a couple of times at moderate lean angles. Braking on the asphalt is also greatly diminished. It's basically a purpose-oriented dirt tire. Also, the knobbies alone warrant the use of ear plugs. And they literally melt off at highway speeds (>80 mph).

Santa (Advrider);
Have the karoo/karoo2 on my GS now. Off road, I love em. Sticky as hell.
On road is a different story. First 150 miles or so, the bike feels like a 600 single withj full knobs. Funny handling, oscillation, prolly scary if you are at all nervous about that kind of thing.
I especially like the steel belted radial construction. At 600 miles they look pretty good still although I take it easy on the street with them mounted.

GSL (advrider);
I run Karoos on my GS Adv. It's a pretty good 95% off-road tire. But they absolutely suck on the highway. They sing louder than Robert Plant screams and they feel very insecure in moderate speed corners (40-50 mph). I've got about 500 miles on them (80-90% off-road) and there's still about 1/2" of the center knobbies left. They do tend to lose big chunks of the knobbies pretty easily, well, I ride fairly rocky terrain. I'll probably go back to the Continentals, although, I've heard several reports of sidewall blowouts on the Conti's.

MICHELIN TYRES

Anakee
ImageServlet

They say;
A radial motorcycle tyre designed for large road orientated trail bikes. The Anakee features a newly designed tread pattern with variable depth and width tread grooves to optimise wear rates, and improve water dispersion on wet roads. It is the first tyre in the trail segment to use silica in the tread rubber compound, which improves grip on wet and dry roads and reduces the compromise that normally has to be made between wear and grip.

We say;

Richie;
Just like to say I'm on my third set of Anakees and think they are great....

Tuned In;
yip Michelin Anakee's there the dogs b@llocks give me great feedback i'd reconmend them!

Adrian Waller;
On Anakees at the moment, very good wet & dry, definitely equal to, but not sure whether they're actually better than Tourances in terms of grip, but certainly wear faster. So in view of prices & wear rate it will probably be Tourances again

Updated with subsequent comments from Adrian;
On Anakees at the moment, very good wet & dry, definitely equal to, but not sure whether they're actually better than Tourances in terms of grip, but certainly wear faster. So in view of prices & wear rate it will probably be Tourances again"

Here's my current view:-

Went back to Tourance & now feel they're definately better than the Anakees, even when new & twitchy in the wet the Tourances were far more confidence inspiring than Anakees ever were.

The Anakees did as I said wear much faster, rear had it after 5.5 K miles - won't be changing from Tourances again, handle & wear better than any other I've tried - don't want road only tyres, even tho' they may be stickier - dont like to have to disable tracks on the GPS

The Phantom Pieman;
I have just changed from Tourance to Anankees ....

Initially I thought the Anakees were a bit twitchy, but running them at the correct pressure made a large difference. !!!

I have just completed 2000 kms in three days over the various passes, and I would have to say the grip on the Anakees was inspiring. No chicken strips at all, and very sure footed ....

The only one issue is that the blocks on the very edge of the tyre are quite well chamfered ( or maybe even "cupped). Looks dead cool though!! I am am that Alpine Pass hero !!!

So they might be quick to wear ..... but it was, at times, two up ....

Shedracer;
My bike came with Anakee`s and I am very happy with them. They seem to grip very well in all conditions and even in very heavy rain they perform beyond my expectations. The only down side is they probably wont last as long as the Tourances. Done 3500 miles now and from the look off them, there probably half done. I`m hoping for aleast 6000 from the rear.

HMR;
My 1200Gs was delivered with Anakee. Now after 7500 km the rear tire is almost gone. But the grip is great. In wet & cold conditions the grip is dramatically better than the Tourance.

But the Tourance I had on my 1150GS lasted much longer. I estimate that I got at least 50% more milage compared with the Anakee.

What I will buy next time? Anakee of course! Grip is everything!

MichelinT66
azmotorsports_1815_28098015

They say;
The world’s first radial dual sport tire

• Bias-ply (T66™) or radial construction (T66X™) on the front; radial construction exclusively on the rear (T66X).

• A versatile tread designed for a smooth ride on dry surfaces, but also good traction and stability on slippery terrain.

• Directional tread with excellent water dispersion on pavement.

• Rubber mix provides exceptional durability.

• For large-displacement bikes, both front and rear tires use Michelin® radial construction for impressive traction and handling.

• H speed rating (up to 210 km/h).

• Tubeless, compatible with tube-type rims.

We say;

Belgian John;
T66's

Had them on my 1100GS a good few years ago, good in the dry and even in the damp at first.
Though after 5 or 6,000 miles they really went off and then they were really scary, even though they still had 4 or 5 mm's of tread left.
However when they were at there best they really turned in so quick, a heck of a lot quicker than I can get my 1150GSA to steer on Tourances anyway!

Bakerman;
i found them dangerous, slip slideing everywhere.

BRIDGESTONE TYRES

Trailwing

AP_2396.jpg
AP_1855.gif

They say;
Experience the heavy-duty adventure City and off-road riders

Enjoy riding freely on both streets and dirt, with Trail Wing's overall performance of pattern, blocks and compound.

Trail Wing TW152 is an on-off road type tyre with an emphasis on street application. With excellent high speed stability, handling, wet performance, and all-round street use performance, TW152 has won the original equipment status on prestigious, high-powered dual-purpose motorcycles such as BMW and Aprilia.

We say;

Probably the least popular OE tyre for the GS.....hardly a good word to be said about them by anyone who's ever tried an alternative....Often referred to as 'Deathwings'.

AndyT;
Mine is fitted with Bridgestones and I have never in my life had a worse tyre. Someone told me it is the fact that they are a dual compound and the section where the compounds meets cases a twitch. CAn't vouch for the explanation but can certainly vouch for the twitch (some very hairy).

Bawdy Monk;
after 1200 miles the Tourances I've just fitted don't seem any better than the Trailwings they replaced, which probably means I haven't got to the edge of either tyres limits, as I ride a bit quick "for an old fart on a BMW" I'm happy so far

Bridgestone BT-020

bt020_e.jpg

They say;
Riding comfort, high-speed stability and long mileage are basic "functions", and all are needed in touring type tyres. The brand-new BT-020 cleared every technical high level goal, most notably the unsurpassed wet performance.
But this time, Bridgestone wanted to improve the appearance of its touring tyres plus offer a safe and comfortable feeling for a better experience. BT-020 is Bridgestone's proposal. BT-020: The New Vision of Touring.

TECHNICAL INDEX

Compound
The BT54 based Silica compound offers exceptional wet performance and longer mileage.

Designed with CTDM technology, the larger crown radius and unique anti-shock profile secures improved high-speed stability.

Construction
Bridgestone patented Kevler Mono Spiral Belt for riding comfort.

Pattern
Two centre lines and high-angled grooves effectively remove water.
Also in front, the skilful placements of directional and anti-directional grooves form lug blocks for traction (grip).
Rear tyres offer form and function. The main diagonal grooves remove water, optimise rigidity, and at the same time give an artistic look to the new Battlax. The thin grooves in the tread edge hook in corners and give feedback to drivers during cornering.

We say;

Geezer;
Had the BT 020's fitted just before our French trip on the 21st .
I have now covered about 500 miles on them, I would say that they speed the turning up, are quieter & smoother at high speed,
The back is solid in the dry & wet, The front is great in the dry it really clings on but does feel like it is moving about a bit,it dosen't let go it is just a lot more communative, Now for the bad side because of this the front feels a little nervous in the wet, but only when cantered over,it never let's go it just feels alive, I think it just needs getting used to, it feels more like a conventional front end from say a Fireblade,you get a lot more feedback

Would I say that they were better than the Tourances?????
It's a tough call but they do put the power down better & ultimately they hang on better to. If you just plod about stick with the Tourances, But if you like to throw your GS into bends go for the BT 020's

Finbarr;
Just fitted BT020's...

They are the biz!

I can finally throw the bike into corners hard and not feel nervous about doing so.

Rock solid in the wet, too.

The slightly different profile gave an "odd" feel to cornering for the first 50 miles or so, the bike seemed to want to "fall-in" to corners (I guess my old tyres made the steering unduly heavy).

Loadsagrins!

I have no idea how long they'll last - but they're sooo much better than the dodgy old trail wings I've had from new.

and another post

I feel the swap from Trail Wings to 020's has transformed my bike - I ride with far greater confidence (I had the rear step out a few times on the TWs) and have generally enjoyed myself more in the last two weeks than I have at any time in the last year on the same GS.

Dave Halsall;
What Finfarr conveniently forgot to mention was that he fitted Bridgestone 020's just before riding a track day. I have to confirm that the tyres worked well as Finbarr was playing cat and mouse with the Japanese sports bikes and was coming out on top. A few egos were dented that day by the performance of the GS especially by the way it carried speed through the corners. I you want to have a giggle, fit some 020s, get to a track day and go and hunt a few Blades, Hyabusas and R1's down.

Wreford Miles;
Had mine for a few hundred miles now came from Tourance and in the past I've had Scorpions and Trail wings.
They feel really good when it's dry and your pushing it... I've had a couple of moments on overbanding though one of which was going in a straight line on the motorway.

jefformston;
Tried BT020's over the summer, rear lasted 5,000 miles before needing replacement compared to 7,500 on average for Tourance. Whilst I can't say I had any problems with then, they didn't seem to perform as well as Tourance & I didn't have the same confidence in them.

I've gone back to a Tourance rear and the front BT020 will be getting replaced with a Tourance over the next few months.

I'll be staying with Tourance from now on, as I've never had a problem with them, they grip well in all conditions and they last pretty well.

Note - I only ever ride on road, if you venture off road I'm sure there are a lot better tyres available.

AVON TYRES

Avon Distanzia
AM44-Distanzia.jpg
AM43-Distanzia.jpg

They say;
Distanzia AM43 & 44
Specially designed for larger capacity dual-sport bikes, the Distanzia has a rugged tread pattern and a rubber compound that blends excellent wet and dry roadholding with long life characteristics. A stable cruiser, the Distanzia is available with ‘S’ (112mph), ‘T’ (118mph), speed ratings for small to medium size bikes, and ‘H’ (130mph), for bigger machines.

We say; No, it's not a mistake for those with eyes.....these hoops are fitted with the patterns reversed between front and back.

Big Lad;
I'm on my 2nd set of AVON Distanzias. Can't fault them, especially as I got 'em at 100 quid a pair. Been ( Dry ) off roading quite a bit and ridden hard on the road. But, like the chap said, they're all good now

MetalMan;
Had 2 sets on my GS1150, excellent in the dry but inconsistent in the wet, sometimes they gripped & then they didnt. Poor wear rate & dearer than Tourance which I prefer overall.

DUNLOP TYRES

Trailmax

tyreRight.jpg
tyreLeft.jpg

They say;
This new tyre is an "H" rated, tubeless, road-focused product for large capacity trail bikes, bringing a new and higher level of "on road" performance to riders of these machines.

New directional tread pattern derived from racing tyres featuring wide, highly stable, central blocks with large lateral grooves to provide superb drainage.

The new tyre profiles feature Dunlop's single radius concept, as also adopted for the successful new D208 sports road tyre.

The rear tyres use Dunlop "JLB" aramid jointless breaker system, fitted over a radial casing.

The new tread compounds use SSBR polymers similar to those used in racing compounds and sports road tyres.

We say;

newman7096;
F**cking Fantastic!!
Just changed my tyres from Tourances to the new Dunlop D607's.
A bit aprehensive at first, but they 're utterly fantastic!
They're a very road biased tyre, which is good for me as I don't do any off road work
I've done less than 200 miles so far and they're better than tourances in the wet and tremendous in the dry!!!
Turn in is quicker and with level of performance i don't care about the wear rate!

PIRELLI TYRES

Pirelli MT90 'Scorpion'

11600424_Scorpion_MT_90_S-T.gif
11600422_Scorpion_MT_90_S-T_Front.gif

They say;

Suitable for riding your bike everyday.
•Excellent high speed stability even when fully loaded.
Increased mileage and rider comfort.

•Outstanding grip in wet and dry.

We say;

Motoperu;
I like the handling they provide & they offer good traction on dry pavement although a little intimidating in the rain. Of importance to me is the mileage I get out of a set of tires & the Pirelli's last me about 10,000 miles for a rear & around 13,000-14,000 on the front before they cup. Also, I run 38 lbs. of pressure front & rear.

Ferguscawley;
My 1100GS came with the Pirellis on it. I HATE them. I find them very scary in the wet and have even had a few rear wheel skips and slides in the dry, even 2-up.
My spoked wheels are off the bike at the moment (as I have cast wheels fitted), but I will be fitting tourances on the spoked ones in the coming 2-3 weeks.
Shame, as there is plenty of thread left on the Pirellis (at least 5000 miles worth).
I may even advertise them here for free - if someone wants to pay the postage.

Tarka;
Last night`s blast reinforced my opinion that the MT90 Scorpion is superior to the Tourance,the bike was smoother,tyre feedback was impressive and stability at all speeds was better

Pirelli MT80RS

11600045_MT_80_RS.gif
11600035_MT_80_Front.gif

They say;
Dual purpose tyre for modern large displacement enduros (On/Off) bikes.

•Excellent high speed stability.

•Superb wet weather performance.

•Long life with even tread wear.

We say; Not enough information and no reviews currently available. If anyone has experience of therse tyres please let me know.

Pirelli MT60

11500536_MT_60.gif
11500528_MT_60_Front.gif

They say;
Street oriented On/Off road tyre for modern high performance enduro bikes.

•Superb wet weather performance.

•Excellent traction on all surfaces.

STEPTOE & SON TYRES inc

Steptoe & Sons Cart 1

cart%20kit.jpg

They say;
Cheap as chips you chaaaarnt.....can do you a deal for a bulk order...tried and tested around Gas Lamp Alley and Wimbledon....

We say;

Have PM'd you....

Will there be bingo?

And carry okey?

Bakerman;
ttttttttttttttooooooooooossssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

CONTINENTAL TYRES

Continental TKC-80

tkc80.jpg

They say;
* internationally tested rally tyre
* high levels of grip when used on or off-road
* high cornering stability on soft terrain, with very good self-cleaning properties
* long service life

The reviews say;

From MCN, 20 March 2002;
R1150 GS Adventure test
“The Continental Twinduro TKC80 tyres provided far more grip on road and dirt than their appearance suggests. Carving quickly around mountain roads, the rubber let the bike lean almost far enough to touch the panniers down.”

Motorcycle Sport and Leisure, May 2002
"At this point it is worth mentioning the excellent dual purpose Continental TKC80 tyres. These rubber hoops offer the best of both worlds and give a surprising amount of traction at both ends of the bike in on and off road conditions."

RIDE magazine;
"The CONTINENTAL TKC80 TWINDURO rubber provided amazing levels of grip
for a road legal knobbly"

"The CONTINENTAL tyres gripped amazingly...cornering is easy and precise"

We say; Almost certainly the favourite off-road biased tyre for the GS, the TKC80 is worn by many a tosser's steed and doesn't seem to slow any of them down......

Andy Leett;
Just put some TCK's on, brilliant tyres should have done it sooner.

Spout;
£133 fitted on Thursday. I was expecting low speed squirming that I used to get on the 650, but so far (all dry roads) have behaved impecably. (Getting enough grip on the loose stuff to raise the front wheel now )
Restricted to 99mph though..................so sh*t!

Vern;
What's the matter with you all, get the TK80s on it, and then come and play in the mud. TKs work out more or less the same price for me, 1 front and 2 backs compared to tourance's 1 of each. The main advantage of TKs is, you can keep up with anyone on road tyres, but they can't get anywhere near you on the dirt tracks/mud. TKs all the time, unless you're going touring.
So there

New info From Clive;

TKC80 fitment information for R1200GS

After checking the Fitment Guide linked from http://www.conti-tyres.co.uk/contibike/default.htm
I discovered that the R1200GS was missing from the list.

I used their Contact Us link and got the following reply...

The TKC80 has been approved for use on the R1200GS, and has also passed the stringent German government TUV test for handling and stability.

BUT...as with the R1100GS and R1150GS, you will have to reduce your maximum speed when using this tyre. The TKC80 in the sizes to fit your bike is "Q"
speed rated rated (100mph) and you will have to remember this when riding.
BMW are fine with, after all the tyre is original equipment on the R1150GS Adventure.

The sizes to use are:
150/70B17 69Q TKC80 - using 36psi
110/80B18 59Q TKC80 - using 32psi

Regards

Bryn Phillips

Sales & Technical Support Manager

Cambrian Tyres Ltd

Continental Escape

cont_conti_escape_frnt_rr_tire.gif

They say;
* high performance street-based tyre for trail bikes from 80cc to 1150cc
* distinctive tread pattern & up-to-date compound technology contribute to excellent wear characteristics
* compound works exceptionally well across a wide range of surfaces & in all kinds of weather conditions
* 150/70 R17 & 110/80 R19 are V speed rated for use on Tiger 955i & Capo Nord as well as Varadero. R1100/1150GS & V-Strom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom