Just passed the car test

Pauly S

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Ive just passed the car test on the IAM.
Ive also got onto the 1st register.
I thought i would do both car and bike for the hell of it and to see the coin from the other side.
It was harder in the respect that there is an observer watching everything you do whereas on the bike you are watched from behind.
Also the bike test has a greater focus on position. road surfaces.and overtaking and filtering.
On the whole im pleased i did both and chuffed i got all "ones".
Apparently i can train towards my masters now which is the equivalent of a police class 1 driver.
We'll see watch this space.

Ive just passed the car test on the IAM.
Ive also got onto the 1st register.
I thought i would do both car and bike for the hell of it and to see the coin from the other side.
It was harder in the respect that there is an observer watching everything you do whereas on the bike you are watched from behind.
Also the bike test has a greater focus on position. road surfaces.and overtaking and filtering.
On the whole im pleased i did both and chuffed i got all "ones".
Apparently i can train towards my masters now which is the equivalent of a police class 1 driver.
We'll see watch this space.

Well done on passing the test :thumb

Don't read too much into the comparison with the police class 1 test bit... the difference will be the fact that the cops will be trained up to about 140 mph on the road.. and it's a 4 week course 8 hours a day ;)

Back
Top Bottom