T-shirts/fleeces thread

trevmcdev8

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Geraldine has kindly asked me if i would design a wee logo & sort t-shirts and fleeces for the event.

So without further ado this is the design for this years 'Invasion'...

Invasion3screenpic_zps99188211.jpg

The design is based on the famous Hook Lighthose and incorporates the Wexford colours as before. The more eagle eyed of you may spot part of a BMW roundel, no prizes unfortunately for the first to find it :eek

Polos and fleeces are the usual top quality and available in mens and womens sizes/fittings across the range (any queries about sizing please ask here as i am sure someone can help).

Names can be added to the opposite chest at no extra charge and prices are £12 for polos and £18 for fleeces. Price includes delivery to the event :thumb2

Preferred payment is by PayPal if possible, my address is trevmcdev8@hotmail.com

Please post any orders/questions on this thread thanks :type

See you all there :thumb2

Looks brill Trev...........

XL Polo with site name for me please:thumb. I'll let Geraldine order her own cause I'll only gert the size wrong:rob

Polo shirt

Please can I order a XXL polo shirt, I'm presuming the shirts will be in the national Irish colour of Green.:aidan

let me know when you want paying and I'll Pay pal you.:thumb2

Cheers

Barry G

Hey Trev,

Logo looks fantastic:thumb2

Did I hear that there may be hoodies too??

If so I'd like a hoodie please:bounce1

Hi Trev
a polo shirt for me please size 10, with Spearruler opposite side.

Many thanks
Geraldine

Polo shirt in XL for me Please. I have sent payment by Paypal :beerjug:

Please can I order a XXL polo shirt, I'm presuming the shirts will be in the national Irish colour of Green.:aidan

let me know when you want paying and I'll Pay pal you.:thumb2

Cheers

Barry G

Ah did I forget to say they are navy!! :blast

No problem Barry, payment is grand anytime, I'll order your polo in the meantime if you're happy enough with the navy option??

No problem Barry, payment is grand anytime, I'll order your polo in the meantime if you're happy enough with the navy option??

I will happily send on another 12 quid if you get him a pink one :augie

:hide

Hi Trev, as Ex RAF Air force blue would be more my style:augie. Navy will be fine and please do a pink one and get Devon to pay I'll wear it:thumb2.
I'll paypal today.

Cheers

Barry G

Hi Trev, as Ex RAF Air force blue would be more my style:augie. Navy will be fine and please do a pink one and get Devon to pay I'll wear it:thumb2.
I'll paypal today.

Cheers

Barry G

That's great Barry, might leave the pink one for now tho :augie

By popular demand there will be hoodies available as well, same colour (navy) and same brand as always. They will be £18 each and include for name embroidered on the opposite chest if required and delivery to the event :thumb2

By popular demand there will be hoodies available as well, same colour (navy) and same brand as always. They will be £18 each and include for name embroidered on the opposite chest if required and delivery to the event :thumb2

I'd like a hoodie please:D

No name:thumb

Medium size:)

Thanks Trev!

Hi Trev, Hoodie and a polo for me please, both medium. Thanks.:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom