weekend nosh

Bill-H

Di-di-dah-dit di-di-dah
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
After protracted discussions, a written promise not to model anymore RedRat racing merchandise and the posting of some chocolate mint to shropshire, we've procured a couple of pots of Thai curry and rice for Friday evenings meal curtesy of Sycomoto and Suree's renown King and Thai restaurant :fnikefork:fnikefork :JB

Saturday evening will be baked spuds, fillings and a selection of other buffet cold stuff.

I'll lay on cereals for both morning breakfasts - anything more substantial you can provide yourself as I will still be in bed, and there's a fairly well known brekkie stopoff in Congleton for Saturday morning should you need your daily intake of grease.
There'll be tea and coffee all day.

So bring your cutlery, a mug and plate and an appetite.

There's still no charge for the weekend, my costs are quite minimal.

After protracted discussions, a written promise not to model anymore RedRat racing merchandise and the posting of some chocolate mint to shropshire, we've procured a couple of pots of Thai curry and rice for Friday evenings meal curtesy of Sycomoto and Suree's renown King and Thai restaurant :fnikefork:fnikefork :JB

Saturday evening will be baked spuds, fillings and a selection of other buffet cold stuff.

I'll lay on cereals for both morning breakfasts - anything more substantial you can provide yourself as I will still be in bed, and there's a fairly well known brekkie stopoff in Congleton for Saturday morning should you need your daily intake of grease.

My hero:bow

Forgot
Proff will be bringing Devon Cider.
I'll ask about to see if there is a good beer locally and perhaps get a barrel. I'm not a real ale drinker so am open to sugestions on that front.

Cider, a 20 litre box of Autumn Mix as a small contribution to the collective...
I can not be arsed to take money for individual drinkies ..

I am also willing to bring as much as anyone else needs at cost..
Either 5 liter containers or 20 liter polyboxes....

Cider, a 20 litre box of Autumn Mix as a small contribution to the collective...

Proff,
Put me down for 5Litres please. I've got to keep Mr K in the style to which he's become accustomed :augie :friday

Cheers
Neil

Proff,
Put me down for 5Litres please. I've got to keep Mr K in the style to which he's become accustomed :augie :friday

Cheers
Neil

FFS !! I'm very very OLD, ask me closer to the event....
It'll see me off, trying to remember orders this far ahead ...

YUP ...
I'll ask for all orders around 2 weeks before the "do"

I would have liked to bring a Barrel of the Beer I get from the "Beer Engine" but have been told by the Brewer that it don't travel well more than 50 miles from Brewery..
SORRY...

Thanks for that Proff, a kind offer.:thumb

A Friday night curry....how simply marvellous!! :D

Throw in 18 cans of Australia's delicious session strength lager, and Ditchy will regret offering me a 6' x 3' space on le tee pee floor.....:JB

Bill
Why not put a charity collection tin out, say Air Ambulance, in stead of payment for grub?

Neil

Thanks for the thought, but I've purposely avoided having a charidy-type contribution setup, as I feel that these things are an individual choice, so if you have the need to do such a thing, please do it after the do and in the privacy and comfort of your own home.
Bill

Minty chocky stuff

Two bottles turned up today :thumb2 thanks Bill it's bloody lovely :clap but Suree's nabbed it as she's thinking of using it in desserts:eek I'll just have to offer to clean up in the dessert area or do the washing up so I can pinch a dram:thumb2

2 hero's :bow :bow

If I do my packing correctly, I'll bring along some single malt & rum miniatures....seemed to be well received @ a few previous do's for those that like to indulge in those particular spirits......:thumb

And in the spirit of Bill's kindness....they'll be FOC.....:p

Blow the charity stuff

Bill, yer getting a fecking present,anything sensible you want?

Back
Top Bottom