Shoei Neotec Best Price ??

£12 sub deducted from a 10% saving only makes the saving around 6-7%...the guy said the discount is through HIM and you dont need to be a member to obtain the discount.

I am pretty sure I can get a 7% discount going to any distributor and offering cash.

The intent of my post was to test if there was a way of obtaining a discount without necessarily subbing.

I had, at one point, considered subbing to the forum but pedants like you have put me off.

His actual quote regarding the saving verbatim was"better than 10%"

I don't need to do any more "maffs" (your sp) to see it adds up to you being a cheap arse :thumb

Good luck with your search fo a helmet.

I don't need to do any more "maffs" (your sp) to see it adds up to you being a cheap arse :thumb

Agreed, :beerjug:
what most non-subcribers dont realise is that by subscribing they save a whole lot more in other ways than the 12.00 fee.
no matter, their loss.:blast

Didn't expect you to understand the irony of my spelling - FYI I own a Panigale S and a 2013 GS so the money is not the issue. The issue is people like you who's first reaction us to be offensive. As stated - paying money to join a club frequented by small minded people seems like a masochistic exercise. Congrats....you have achieved your objective of keeping this site dedicated to a smaller group of stalwarts by not being inclusive in your approach to non members.

I got a Neotec locally for £400, my mate went for the Borealis and paid £420.
Excellent service and terrific people to deal with.

Didn't expect you to understand the irony of my spelling - FYI I own a Panigale S and a 2013 GS so the money is not the issue. The issue is people like you who's first reaction us to be offensive. As stated - paying money to join a club frequented by small minded people seems like a masochistic exercise. Congrats....you have achieved your objective of keeping this site dedicated to a smaller group of stalwarts by not being inclusive in your approach to non members.

Seadog's right - you appear to be a real tight-arse, no matter how many bikes you own.......... (Love the way you think that "qualifies" you........ :rolleyes:)

Al

Hi John (JKW), Any chance of a PM for your Shoei Neotec contact. Would be much appreciated. Thanks.

After 2...

Want a small silver for the better half , and a large black for me.... ( I'm still talking about helmet)...

Who is doing the best price...?

The lovely Mrs Monty has decided she needs a new lid, alas! I bought my Neotec last year for a good price but struggling to get a deal at the moment. Any pointers gratefully received.

Matt :)

Love our neotecs we got ours from motostorm.it back in June , saved about 20% on uk prices and delivery is super fast and great comms would defo recommend ...gav

May be worth a visit to NEC bike show, very often good deals to be had. Julie and I bought Scuberth C3 at £100 under list. Friend bought Neotec last year with £90 off. Both times last weekend of event. Saves shipping them back to base. Also had some top tyre deals too. :thumby:

Old thread I know, but anyone know of any deals at the moment? I need a medium!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thunderroad in Cwmbran £400 , went for the HJC r-pha max evo instead tho.

dunno whether this is any help,they might post it for you,but it did seem an on the spot deal.

Back
Top Bottom