Shoei Neotec Best Price ??

YellowRS

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi Chaps,

I looking to buy a new Shoei Neotec (L in Gray or Black).

Who and where is the best deal at the moment please ??

(List is £469.00 :eek:)

Many thanks

So where's the best place and price?

At the show in Birmingham i found a stall selling the Neotec at £330 and two others at £350. I suggest you get along to a show as i always found that's where the best deals are to be had. :aidan

Any good deals still around? I like the new Borealis but seems impossible to find below list price.

Also wondering best price for the shoei. Although a few months ago if still has recommendation would be great.

Thanks

Try helmet city

I got a good deal at Helmet City at Tatsfield. The guys knew what they were doing. Borealis is great.

I will have to dig out the invoice but I think it was about 10or15% off list. Which when elsewhere all are list it was a good price.

Heineken Gericke Farnborough gave me 15% off for a plain white XL. They gave me 10% at first and said no more. I then said if they can go to 15% I would go for it.....after a bit they agreed.....it was a slow Sunday,

Thanks again for replies.
Have spoken to local shop and they're offering only 10%, may give other ones a call.

Shame none for £330!!
Seems a great helmet

Thanks again for replies.
Have spoken to local shop and they're offering only 10%, may give other ones a call.

Shame none for £330!!
Seems a great helmet

Yes, I have a contact who can do better than 10% for UKGSer members (actually for people referred by me...colour me important! :D)...however...as he's a serious bike gear retailer and UK distributors get very sniffy if retailers discount their stuff I'm not prepared to give his contact details other than by PM (Private Message)...to send or receive PMs you have to be a subscriber to the site...so you see the dilemma...! :thumby:

So if you decide to subscribe to the site send me a PM and I'll let you have some contact details.

Cheers

John.

If yo can let me know as well please, my 10 year old Shoei Multitec is like me showing it's age :)
Cheers Roland.

If yo can let me know as well please, my 10 year old Shoei Multitec is like me showing it's age :)
Cheers Roland.

At the risk of repeating myself...

Yes, I have a contact who can do better than 10% for UKGSer members (actually for people referred by me...colour me important! :D)...however...as he's a serious bike gear retailer and UK distributors get very sniffy if retailers discount their stuff I'm not prepared to give his contact details other than by PM (Private Message)...to send or receive PMs you have to be a subscriber to the site...so you see the dilemma...! :thumby:

So if you decide to subscribe to the site send me a PM and I'll let you have some contact details.

Cheers

John.

I am after a neotec as well but as a non member I would be down in the deal to start with due to the sub Dohhhh

Soooooo, you don't want to spend £12 to get more than 10% off a helmet???

Well f@ck my old boots, heard it all now!!!!!!

At the show in Birmingham i found a stall selling the Neotec at £330 and two others at £350. I suggest you get along to a show as i always found that's where the best deals are to be had. :aidan

+1. I bought at the NEC last year.

Back
Top Bottom