TBEC Luton Hoo

I bet you are tired today, how many laps did you do? so are going to the next event or just miss the world of enduro. I saw you sat at the side of the track thinking what the feck am I doing here.....lets hope the next one is drier...glad you enjoyed the event .

Yeah, a bit sore today. A not very impressive grand total of two laps :blast - I did follow your good advice and didn't come in after the first lap, otherwise the bike might have been back in the van sooner! How many for you?

Biggest problem was not going quick enough to spin the mud off the tyres = wobble & struggle = fall off = get knackered picking it up = ride even slower = wobble.... and so on and so on. I'll learn! I did get better at riding ruts and down hills though.

The 400 is going to be up for sale (again :rolleyes: ), definitely want something smaller. See how much I get for it then see what's next.

Thanks for your advice :thumb2

Yeah, a bit sore today. A not very impressive grand total of two laps :blast - I did follow your good advice and didn't come in after the first lap, otherwise the bike might have been back in the van sooner! How many for you?

Biggest problem was not going quick enough to spin the mud off the tyres = wobble & struggle = fall off = get knackered picking it up = ride even slower = wobble.... and so on and so on. I'll learn! I did get better at riding ruts and down hills though.

The 400 is going to be up for sale (again :rolleyes: ), definitely want something smaller. See how much I get for it then see what's next.

Thanks for your advice :thumb2

Mr long legs. Good to see you back on the bike.

Dave

mud, water and more mud

Hi Gents,
Andy, well done for battling away and getting two laps in. It's all about taking part, having a laugh and doing your best at each event. I posted earlier that Luton Hoo would be a good event for a beginner. Arrrgh, sorry mate, wrong again.

I must have done about 15 enduros in the south east area now. Those conditions were the hardest I’ve experienced, just to get a lap in while trying to stay onboard. First time I’ve tried skiing with my enduro boots. I’ve not seen so may crashes and knackered riders at the side of the track, with steam coming off their bikes before. Great fun, I had a laugh when there were rivers running through the ruts. Knackered at the end though.

Well done to TBEC for putting an event on in those conditions.

What bike are you thinking of getting? I would have thought that a 400exc would have been a good all round bike and fine for enduro’s, just my opinion though, if you have the cash I guess a 125/200 or 250 would be a bit easier, maybe not a lot different?

luton

well done Andy for not giving up , was a muddy day stuck with it and done 5 laps .. that was it for me still a bit stiff in the legs today .stick with your bike just ride it more. you can only get better on the next event .

Husaberg FE570 at TBEC enduro?

Your fastest lap was over 10 minutes slower than the winner's fastest lap.

:nenau

Greg, that's about the same as me then. So what TBEC event are you going to enter to show us how it's done! No excuses about "I'll just go as fast as I can until I crash" :blagblah, as we all crash at least once in an enduro.

David (196).:D

Greg, that's about the same as me then. So what TBEC event are you going to enter to show us how it's done! No excuses about "I'll just go as fast as I can until I crash" :blagblah, as we all crash at least once in an enduro.

David (196).:D

Hmmmmmm.........

Back
Top Bottom